Engaged Search is unique in the fact that it is a hybrid between retained search and contingency search solutions. Engaged searches require an up front, flat fee with the balance due upon search completion. This solution elevates your search and provides a shared-commitment strategy.
Engaged Search is a solution-based approach to recruiting efforts in which we search, identify, and provide qualified candidates with a higher level of commitment from our client companies.
Benefits of an Engaged Search
- Search consultants make filling the position a priority over other assignments.
- Search coordinators allocate up to 50% of their time to project.
- Screening of candidates either in person or by video conference is available upon request.
- Clients are given first right of refusal of candidates.
- The service charge is a percentage of the candidate’s first-year earnings plus expenses.
- A portion of the service charge is required upon commencement of the search.
- The up front portion of the service charge is refundable if performance objectives are not met.
- The balance is due upon hiring of the candidate.
Not Sure If This The Right Solution For Your Needs?
Our award-winning process and methodology enables us to develop customized solutions for each of our clients. We can offer a blend of services based upon the specific needs of each position and create a recruiting plan that suits your budget, strategic hiring plans, and staffing needs.