Chief Information Officer (CIO)
I am working with a Phoenix based healthcare services organization that is seeking a CIO to help them update and improve the IT functions of the organization. This group has operations in various locations around the country and need a goal orientated leader to improve operations inside of the organization.
The Chief Information Officer will be a highly accomplished executive with a passion for strategy, problem-solving, project management, and end user system implementations. They should be able to create and implement innovative information technology strategies that will achieve the company’s unique objectives and goals. This will include implementation of a new ERP system, consolidation of data, and moving some applications to the cloud.
The ideal candidate possesses great communication and leadership skills, with proven success in leading hands-on digital transformation initiatives, as well as identifying technology to further business objectives to grow both the top and bottom line. We are looking for a trailblazing leader with strategic, creative, and financial acumen as well as a strong business intellect to build and take our organization to the next level. This is a roll up your sleeves type of opportunity to make a significant impact while maintaining and improving our internal technology processes as a way of maximizing company productivity and making complex tasks more achievable through automation and system improvements.
This position works directly with the CEO & CFO and will be taking full ownership all IT responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- IT performance to budget and service levels, internally and externally
- Managing IT staff and developing departmental goals
- Planning, deploying, and maintaining IT systems and operations
- Managing end user software development for a full ERP solution
- Developing and enforcing IT policies, procedures, and best practices across the organization
- Ensuring IT strategies and processes support company-wide goals
- Overseeing relationships with vendors, contractors, developers, and service providers
Must Have Talents:
- Experience in transformation projects, to include full system solutions end-to-end – planning and overseeing each step in the implementation process with the support of the IT team and departmental SME’s
- Ability to create tailor-made technology solutions that cater directly to our business needs
- Experience establishing IT services framework and IT security policies
- Hands on project management skills
- Budget Management skills
- IT strategy and vision skills
- Great communicator and leader within multiple audiences
- A leader who understands the importance of aligning the organization internally around the IT objectives
- Ability to work independently to achieve all goals, and not allow minor obstacles to delay the course
You will be successful in this position if you can:
- Lead by example and have executive initiative to move the boat verses just coming along for the ride
- Great communication, both written and oral, to include active and effective listening for handling different personalities and scenarios
- Can lead, manage, and deploy multiple projects across several teams and departments
- Identify potential areas of risk to cybersecurity breaches and practice preventative methods to ensure company data remains secure
- Navigate comfortably in technical areas, such as understanding networks and architecture
- Execute expert business planning with strong bias to action
- Develop centers of excellence as listed below
Establish Key Centers of Excellence:
- Develop and implement measurable strategies to improve our IT solutions, both internally and externally
- Rally the team to get the strategy moving quickly with efficiency and flexibility while measuring results and adjusting the plan often to reach aggressive goals quickly
- Partner closely with all key executives to create an efficient plan to ensure we reach our IT goals
Other Open Positions
Vice President, Mergers and Acquisitions
$210,000 - $275,000
Vice President, Mergers and AcquisitionsThis position is with a Private Equity backed, extremely fast growing, RCM Provider. This company is in need of an executive level individual to work with the rest of the executive team, the private equity group and with potential acqu ....
Chief Information Officer (CIO)
$175,000 - $200,000
Chief Information OfficerI am working with a Phoenix based healthcare services organization that is seeking a CIO to help them update and improve the IT functions of the organization. This group has operations in various locations around the country and need a goal orientate ....