We are working with a Private Equity backed, multi-site healthcare organization looking to add a Controller to their executive team.
Reporting to the CFO, the Controller will be an integral part of building and supporting the financial infrastructure by providing financial and operational information that will assist management and the private equity sponsor in making informed decisions retrospectively and pro-actively. Seeking a results-oriented, roll-up their sleeves, individual to lead and manage the financial infrastructure. This individual will possess a strong knowledge of accounting rules (GAAP), be process-oriented in the application of these rules within the organization and lead the company in managing its system of internal controls. In addition, the Controller will develop, innovative, and improve reporting tools to drive increased communication on results, opportunities for improvement, and to highlight key successes. The Controller will also focus on automating and executing processes at peak efficiency while generating optimal analytics and insights in real-time.
Geography: Candidates will have the flexibility to work remote or travel once a month if out of state.
Duties/Responsibilities. May include but are not limited to the following:
- Execute the month end close process including revenue recognition via date of service waterfalls, establish allowance for bad debt process, record various bonus and vendor accruals, track and record prepaid assets and fixed assets and process intercompany transactions.
- Ensures the accurate and timely dissemination of financial management reports, including but not limited to, monthly financial statements, accounts payable/receivable aging’s, annual audits and budget to management and the private equity sponsor
- Support the organization’s treasury activities including approving check runs, creating and approving wire transfers / ACH’s.
- Vendor relations (negotiate, manage, problem solve)
- Supports the preparation of annual budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing and organizing financial/operations data
- Establish processes around company credit cards and employee expense reimbursement via Concur
- Partner with the Revenue Cycle team to ensure daily deposits in the bank are posted and reconciled to open invoices in the company billing management system, including running weekly reports from the billing system for payments posted by the RCM team
- Participates in a wide variety of special projects and compiles a variety of special reports as needed
- • Assures corporate income tax and annual audit compliance by driving accurate and timely completion of all corporate income tax returns and annual financial reports
- Assists in other financial and accounting duties as assigned
- Education and Experience
- 4-year accounting or finance degree
- Minimum of 5 years direct accounting or financial consulting experience
- Experience working with high growth, entrepreneurial companies
- Healthcare experience is preferred
- CPA highly preferred
- Strong general ledger, accounting, reporting, working capital management and banking knowledge base
- Experience in leading and completing a timely month-end close of the financial records of a company
- Advanced skillset in excel, accrual accounting policies and systems management Concur, Sage Intacct)
- Analytical with a focused attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication skill
Other Open Positions
$115,000 - $150,000
Fort Worth, Texas
Treasury ManagerWe are partnering with a mid-market PE backed distribution organization adding a Treasury Manager to their team in the DFW area. Candidates will have the opportunity to work mainly remote going into the office 5-6 times a month.The Treasury Manager, will be r ....
$130,000 - $150,000
ControllerWe are partnering with a newly purchased, PE backed organization looking to add a Controller to their team.The Controller is responsible for the oversight of the day‐to‐day accounting operations, the monthly close process, financial statement preparatio ....
Senior Cost Accountant
$80,000 - $100,000
Saint Charles, Illinois
Senior Cost Accountant Provide support to the business operations team on cost drivers of the business as well as be a vital team member of the cost accounting team. Responsibilities include: Planning, studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activit ....
Senior Financial Analyst
$95,000 - $110,000
Senior Financial Analyst, RemoteThis role focuses on strategic analysis, fact-based decision-making, forecasting, and budgeting. In this role you will influence the growth and profitability of the business. The ideal candidate is curious, collaborative, analytical, and detai ....
Director of Financial Planning & Analysis
$150,000 - $190,000
Director, Financial Planning and Analysis, RemoteDirects the company’s overall creation and execution of functions relating to all aspects of financial planning and analysis. In concert with the CFO and finance team, leads the company’s financial planning functio ....
$70,000 - $85,000
Senior AccountantWe are working with a spirits company looking to add a Senior Accountant to their growing accounting and finance team. Candidates will have the opportunity to work in a hybrid environment.We are seeking a Senior Accountant that is excited to assist all finan ....
Vice President, Revenue Growth and Optimization
$220,000 - $260,000
Vice President, Revenue Growth and OptimizationWe are working with a mid-market PE backed organization seeking a VP Revenue Growth and Optimization. Reporting directly to the CFO.Overall Description of Role: Seeking a seasoned and analytical business leader who can establish ....
Sr. Director, Financial Planning and Analysis
$190,000 - $210,000
Senior Director, Financial Planning and AnalysisThis position is a key role in tracking performance across the business and ensuring the organization hits its long term and short- term Financial Targets. Role will support the Sr VP of FP&A and will support various analyt ....
$100,000 - $140,000
Plant ControllerWe are partnering with a newly purchased, PE backed manufacturing and distribution organization looking to add a Plant Controller to their team. Reporting to the VP Corporate Controller, you will be responsible for establishing processes for their two divisio ....
$0 - $0
West Allis, Wisconsin
Senior AccountantOur Client is an industry leader in manufacturing heavy-duty, innovative, custom-designed equipment and industrial machinery, and they are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team. *Potential to earn a ZERO DOLLAR MONTHLY PREMIUM Medical Insurance ....