Cost Accounting Clerk / Costing Clerk / Material Resource Planner
The Costing Clerk will oversee the reduction of our client’s financial waste and increase profits. Duties include determining the actual costs of manufacturing or service provision, analyzing associated expenses, evaluating profitability and preparing the company budget. This role will work closely with both local and regional management teams. This is a fairly new team and the position reports directly to the Financial Controller.
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory, and labor
- Analyzing data collected and recording results, analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost and analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures, analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports and making estimates of new and proposed product costs
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services, maintaining Cost Accounting System and assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger
- Conduct physical inventories, monitor cycle count program and reconcile finished goods inventories
- Minimum of 3 solid years of costing experience in a Manufacturing Environment or Bachelor’s Degree in accounting
- Must have a strong Cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principles. SAP experience a plus
- Computer Literate – Strong Excel skills and the ability to use Outlook and Word
- Experience with MAPICS a plus
- Experience working with engineering and manufacturing personnel on development and analysis of cost standards
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
Our client has outstanding benefits including 20 days of PTO, full medical/dental, short and long-term disability and an excellent 401(k) plan with company match. In addition, they offer tuition reimbursement.
Other Open Positions
Production Supervisor (3rd Shift)
$85,000 - $95,000
Job Details Hours 11:00pm- 7:30am Description Core Responsibilities: Supervises and coordinates the workers engaged in machining and producing precision and complex parts to meet schedules for the various operations supporting customer requirements. Performance mana ....
Field Service Technician
$65,000 - $85,000
Boiling Springs, South Carolina
Field Service TechnicianExperience: 5+ years in wastewater, textile, or industrial machinery service.Education: High school diploma or Associates Degree. 5 plus years of experience in acustomer service technical position conducting field service.Travel: 70% travel required. ....
Field Service Technician
$65,000 - $110,000
Job descriptionPosition SummarySeeking an experienced Field Service Technician to install, repair, and troubleshoot our equipment in the field. The primary role of this position is to perform, under general direction, advanced customer support activities for wastewater scree ....
$100,000 - $120,000
East Central, Nebraska
Materials Director (On-Site)Job Function:Responsible for the Materials operations and inventory management organization for the Production facilities. This includes development, and implementation of an improved structure and process drivingMaterial replenishment (Kanban), p ....
Electrical Controls Engineer
$85,000 - $105,000
Electrical Controls Engineer Seeking an electrical engineer to design, develop, troubleshoot, and coordinate all aspects of electrical controls systems relative to our equipment, machinery, and special application tools and fixtures. Someone who enjoys balancing the ....
$80,000 - $110,000
ProgrammerSUMMARY: Hybrid Remote PositionConceptualizes, designs, implements, tests, documents, and supports new and existing software or systems. Takes an active role in problem-solving by meeting with employees at all levels to better integrate the use of IS resources int ....
Project Engineer- Automation and Controls
$100,000 - $140,000
Project Engineer- Automation and ControlsJob DetailsIdeal candidate should reside in the Mid-West/Mid-Atlantic region but flexible. Description Accountable for commissioning and project completion of automation projects across the business, involving planning, de ....
$70,000 - $105,000
Experience & Qualifications: Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to source, select, develop suppliers Proficient in build-up and development of relationship with all stakeholders, at all levels, internally and externally Strong project management experience ....
Global Category Manager-Direct Supply
$80,000 - $100,000
David City, Nebraska
Global Category Manager-Direct Supply The Global Category Manger for Direct Supply will manage the strategic supply chain for a specific individual or group of categories / commodities. This role is responsible for the selection, management, and development of all suppliers ....
Senior Director – Mergers and Acquisitions
$185,000 - $225,000
Senior Director of Strategic M&AThis position is with a Private Equity backed, extremely fast growing, med-device and diagnostics company. This company is in need of an executive level individual to work with the rest of the executive team, the private equity group and w ....