DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Ensure that the system is functioning at the highest level of availability, reliability, and performance.
- Monitor and support day-to-day operation and maintain overall system integrity.
- Assist customers in answering software interface issues as they arise.
- Provide technical assistance in fulfilling special requests to support the efforts of NEI and Software Engineering.
- Provide technical assistance to central operators support technician
- Review and maintain QA documentation and procedures
DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR ADDITIONAL DUTIES:
- Answer hotline calls when needed.
- Assist in software development and testing.
- Participate in Industry audits.
DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Extensive knowledge in database design and database management
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of (VMS, UNIX, and Windows) experience.
- Minimum 5-year relational database/SQL design and database management experience.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of development experience (HTML, .NET, C+, C#, Fortran, Open Road)
- Minimum 2 year of network knowledge (DECnet, TCPIP, Internet, SSH, SFTP)
- Advanced report and script writing skills
- Extensive knowledge of Cisco IOS software and configuration.
- Must have strong analytical skills to uncover root causes of issues and present preventative measures for true resolution
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Products
- Ability to read highly technical manuals, digest material and implement use
- Must be able to “learn on the fly”
- Must be customer-focused and possess a high degree of integrity and trust
- Ability to train users either in a classroom or over the phone
- Must have strong interpersonal, written, and verbal skills
DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- 4GL and GUI experienced programmer
- Evaluate and cost out software changes including documentation for audit review
- Ability to port existing product to browser-based application.
- Must be willing to travel for business up to 10% of the time.
- Knowledge of the nuclear power industry is a plus
DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR AMOUNT OF EXPEREINCE REQUIRED:
- 5 years
- Position requires technical and customer support experience
DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s (Preferred but not required)
- Need database and software experience
Other Open Positions
Production Supervisor (3rd Shift)
$85,000 - $95,000
Job Details Hours 11:00pm- 7:30am Description Core Responsibilities: Supervises and coordinates the workers engaged in machining and producing precision and complex parts to meet schedules for the various operations supporting customer requirements. Performance mana ....
Field Service Technician
$65,000 - $85,000
Boiling Springs, South Carolina
Field Service TechnicianExperience: 5+ years in wastewater, textile, or industrial machinery service.Education: High school diploma or Associates Degree. 5 plus years of experience in acustomer service technical position conducting field service.Travel: 70% travel required. ....
Field Service Technician
$65,000 - $110,000
Job descriptionPosition SummarySeeking an experienced Field Service Technician to install, repair, and troubleshoot our equipment in the field. The primary role of this position is to perform, under general direction, advanced customer support activities for wastewater scree ....
$100,000 - $120,000
East Central, Nebraska
Materials Director (On-Site)Job Function:Responsible for the Materials operations and inventory management organization for the Production facilities. This includes development, and implementation of an improved structure and process drivingMaterial replenishment (Kanban), p ....
Electrical Controls Engineer
$85,000 - $105,000
Electrical Controls Engineer Seeking an electrical engineer to design, develop, troubleshoot, and coordinate all aspects of electrical controls systems relative to our equipment, machinery, and special application tools and fixtures. Someone who enjoys balancing the ....
$80,000 - $110,000
ProgrammerSUMMARY: Hybrid Remote PositionConceptualizes, designs, implements, tests, documents, and supports new and existing software or systems. Takes an active role in problem-solving by meeting with employees at all levels to better integrate the use of IS resources int ....
Project Engineer- Automation and Controls
$100,000 - $140,000
Project Engineer- Automation and ControlsJob DetailsIdeal candidate should reside in the Mid-West/Mid-Atlantic region but flexible. Description Accountable for commissioning and project completion of automation projects across the business, involving planning, de ....
$70,000 - $105,000
Experience & Qualifications: Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to source, select, develop suppliers Proficient in build-up and development of relationship with all stakeholders, at all levels, internally and externally Strong project management experience ....
Global Category Manager-Direct Supply
$80,000 - $100,000
David City, Nebraska
Global Category Manager-Direct Supply The Global Category Manger for Direct Supply will manage the strategic supply chain for a specific individual or group of categories / commodities. This role is responsible for the selection, management, and development of all suppliers ....
Senior Director – Mergers and Acquisitions
$185,000 - $225,000
Senior Director of Strategic M&AThis position is with a Private Equity backed, extremely fast growing, med-device and diagnostics company. This company is in need of an executive level individual to work with the rest of the executive team, the private equity group and w ....