Director of Revenue Cycle
Location: Coastal Maine where you will find picturesque harbors dotted with fishing boats, colorful blueberry barrens, and quintessential New England towns
About the role of Director of Revenue Cycle:
- In a Critical Access Hospital, this position oversees and coordinates all revenue cycle activities.
- Maximize reimbursement in a cost-effective manner that is in compliance with federal, state, and payer-specific billing requirements.
- Oversee the overall policies, objectives, and initiatives of our healthcare facilities’ revenue cycle activities to optimize the patient financial interaction along the care continuum.
- The position is required onsite.
- Reports to the VP of Financial.
Requirements for Director of Revenue Cycle:
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Business, Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- Three years of management-level experience in hospital revenue cycle with expertise in billing and collections.
- Thorough knowledge of patient financial services (PFS) processes and standards related to billing, collections, and cash posting.
- General knowledge of patient registration, finance, and data processing.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements related to patient accounting, including a solid understanding of Medicare, Medicaid, and managed care processes.
- Other Duties as assigned.
My client offers excellent benefits and compensation packages, relocation assistance, and a sign-on bonus.
Other Open Positions
Vice President of Operations
$190,000 - $225,000
New Orleans, Louisiana
Vice President – Practice Operations Under the direct supervision of the President and CEO, the Vice President of Operations is responsible for leading, administering, and managing the overall clinical and administrative operations of this specialty physician group's ....
Vice President of Compliance
$175,000 - $200,000
Vice President of Compliance This position is with an extremely fast growing, multi-state, specialty physician group and is responsible for development of compliance programs, reviewing company policies, and advising management on possible risks. The role serves as a member ....
Director of Quality
$90,000 - $130,000
Director of QualityLocation: Odessa, TX areaClient: Small Acute Care Hospital Responsibilities: Director Of Quality Oversees Risk Management, Infection Control, and Employee Health Manages PI activities of Hospital Oversees and coordinates the Quality Committee ....
Director Human Resources
$115,000 - $125,000
Southern, West Virginia
Director Human ResourcesLocation: Southern West VirginiaHospital: "A" Patient Safety Rating 200+ bed facility offering acute and outpatient medical care services Joint Commission Accredited Director Human Resources Responsibilities: Serves as a strategic leader t ....
Assistant Nurse Director ICU
$60,000 - $95,000
Fayetteville, North Carolina
Assistant Nurse Director ICULocation: Fayetteville NC areaHospital: 120+ Beds Part of Larger Healthcare System Assistant Nurse Director ICU Responsibilities: Manages the 24-hour operation of ICU unit. Assures quality patient care. Applies management and clinical ....
Director of Strategic Initiatives
$180,000 - $200,000
Boca Raton, Florida
Director of Strategic Initiatives Job Summary This position is with a large, national, extremely fast growing specialty physician group. The Director of Strategy is responsible for driving the execution of high-priority initiatives and supporting the governance model. The ....
Chief Operating Officer – Multisite Healthcare
$175,000 - $200,000
New York, New York
Chief Operating Officer – Multisite Healthcare This position is with an industry leading medical aesthetics group that is partnering with and acquiring best-in-class clinics and brands across the USA. The group provides world-class support to their partner-clinics.G ....
Director of Laboratory
$70,000 - $110,000
Director of Laboratory Location: Central Wyoming If you love the great outdoors and a great community, this is the place for you. Here you can find world-class rock climbing, mountain biking, fishing, horseback riding and camping. Our client, a 90-bed acute care State of ....
Director Human Resources
$85,000 - $130,000
Fort Worth, Texas
Director Human ResourcesLocation: Fort Worth, TX areaHospital: 75 Bed Short-Term Acute Care Hospital Joint Commission accredited facility Part of a larger healthcare system Director Human Resources Responsibilities: Assess, plan, direct, implement, and evaluate ....
Chief Nursing Officer (CNO)
$130,000 - $155,000
Chief Nursing Officer (CNO)Location: Tacoma WAHospital: Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospital Part of a larger healthcare system Chief Nursing Officer CNO Responsibilities: Directs and coordinates functions and activities of the nursing department and assigned clinical ....