Reports to: Operations Site Leader
Plan, organize and direct engineering department (Mechanical and Electrical engineers) to meet company objectives for design, product development and on time delivery.
- Oversee the key projects, processes, and performance reports
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, and programs.
- Review and approve proposals submitted
- Work with other departments including operations, quality, purchasing and sales to ensure company objectives are met
- Research, develop, design and test electrical components, equipment, and systems to match client specifications; develop and monitor application controls
- Direct engineering personnel in fabrication of test control apparatus and equipment, and determine methods, procedures, and conditions for testing products
- Supervise activities to ensure manufacturing, construction, installation, and operational testing conform to functional specifications and customer requirements
- Coordinate operation, maintenance, and repair of equipment and systems in field installations
- Recommend design changes to improve product quality, performance, cost, & reliability Interface with clients and vendors as needed
- Ensure product meets third party specifications, expectations, and standards; troubleshooting & repair is effective & efficient.
- Oversee the development of maintenance of manuals, test procedures, BOMs, PC board layout, electrical schematics, complete assemblies, test plans for hardware/software verification and validation.
- Verify the manufacturability and quality of new products.
- Select, develop, train, and supervise staff
- B.S. or M.S.in Electrical, Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering
- 8 -10 years’ experience working in an engineering manufacturing environment (preferably medical device) with at least 4 years in a supervisory role.
- Strong understanding of ISO-90001, ISO-13485, MDD and CSA requirements for engineering.
- Ability to create, read or modify layout drawings, schematics, wiring and interconnection diagrams
- Understanding of Safety and EMC standards.
- Excellent technical and documentation writing skills.
- Ability to prioritize effectively and work on concurrent projects.
- Proficiency with MS Office, AutoCAD and SolidWorks.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, attention to detail and highly organized
Other Open Positions
Industrial Electrical Engineer
$95,000 - $110,000
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Industrial Electrical Engineer Our Client is the premier manufacturer of vibrating equipment for the processing of bulk materials. From vibratory feeders to entire process systems, This company creates the solutions customers require to process even the most difficult mater ....
Foundry Design Engineer
$70,000 - $85,000
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Foundry Design Engineer We are currently looking for a qualified Foundry Design Engineer to join our expanding team. This position is responsible for development, design, and analysis of foundry systems. Additionally, this position requires working within a team environment ....
$115,000 - $135,000
Florham Park, New Jersey
Engineering Manager Reports to: Operations Site Leader SUMMARY: Plan, organize and direct engineering department (Mechanical and Electrical engineers) to meet company objectives for design, product development and on time delivery. RESPONSIBILITIES: Oversee the ke ....
Electrical Engineer III
$110,000 - $110,000
Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Electrical Engineer III Buffalo Grove, Illinois JOB SUMMARY: The Electrical Engineer III will be responsible for designing, developing, documenting, and testing electronic systems, components, and circuits for use in products, both new products and modifications to existi ....
Sr. Mechanical Engineer
$90,000 - $125,000
Senior Mechanical Engineer **Positions is located in Butte, MT ** This company is seeking a passionate/talented Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their team. This company is a fast-paced, technology development company marketing and selling advanced mixing systems throu ....
$80,000 - $120,000
Controls Engineer **Positions is located in Butte, MT ** The company is seeking a passionate Controls Engineer looking for a challenging and diverse career experience. This is a unique opportunity for a technologically diverse organization with broad design opportunities ....