ERP Database Manager
ERP Database Manager (Prophet 21 System)
We are seeking an experienced ERP Database Manager to lead and direct our conversion from a multi-value legacy system to Epicor’s Prophet 21 system and then manage the system on an ongoing basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for the reliable performance of ERP Prophet 21 system. You will troubleshoot and resolve any ERP related hardware, software, user access, or other problems. The ERP Database Manager participates in projects to gather user requirements, design, configure, test, and implement ERP systems and applications. Monitors system performance and usage to maintain security and reliability. Coordinates new software releases, fixes and upgrades with technical teams and users. Recommends new features or changes to configuration/workflows based on user feedback.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- We have 27 business locations we support. Experience working in a distribution or retail environment. We transfer products from our Distribution Center to our branches, have Branch counters that sell and deliver products, and we need technology enables customers to find what they need and for us to get their orders processed quickly.
- From both an end user and backend perspective, manage and support our Epicor Prophet 21 ERP system, related system integrations with customers, a Unilog CIMM2 eCommerce website along with all other business software.
- Understand ERP needs via business process analysis and consultation with end users at all levels of the organization.
- Write/maintain custom scripts using C# and SQL Server as well as configuring ERP applications.
- Manage and configure EDI, FTP and API integrations with our ERP system.
- Keep existing infrastructure secure, performing well, and take care of IT system enhancements along with regular maintenance.
- Keeping abreast of the latest Prophet 21 upgrades and advising on how they can help streamline business processes.
- Coordinate and follow through on open incidents with third-party providers related to the ERP such as software consultants, or cloud service providers.
- Maintain tracking of IT inventory and documenting system processes related to the ERP.
- Support end user common needs such as ERP user setup, deactivation, password resets, unlock accounts,
- 10+ years’ experience managing ERP systems and working on all technology needed to run a business.
- Experience in small to mid-size organizations on small IT teams.
- Degree in Computer Science discipline or comparable experience.
- Proficient in ERP systems (ideally Epicor Prophet 21 or other Epicor products), SQL Server management, query writing and optimization, SSIS. Windows 10/11, Microsoft Office 365, Windows Server 2012+, IIS, Print Servers. Networking knowledge particularly firewalls.
- Exceptional customer service skills and patience when working with non-tech savvy users or customers.
- Ability to lift general end user office equipment, i.e., desktops, printers, etc. Ability to climb stairs.
Other Open Positions
ERP Database Manager
$120,000 - $130,000
Van Nuys, California
ERP Database Manager (Prophet 21 System) We are seeking an experienced ERP Database Manager to lead and direct our conversion from a multi-value legacy system to Epicor’s Prophet 21 system and then manage the system on an ongoing basis. The successful candidate will b ....