Field Service Engineer
Seeking a highly motivated Field Support Engineer for the New Mexico, Arizona and Nevada territory who, with limited supervision, executes customer support activities involving the installation, modification and repair of complex nuclear measurement equipment and systems.
- Conduct on-site installation of complex nuclear measurement equipment and systems, focusing on the setup/configuration of hardware and software, using established testing procedures and training to ensure proper function of system(s). Provide familiarization to the customer on system hardware/software and its basic modes of operation.
- Troubleshoot and isolate equipment malfunctions and take corrective actions, analyzing hardware or software issues. Work closely with Technical Support and Engineering to locate and correct system faults.
- Complete Field Reports and logs to ensure work performed is properly documented and all problems in the field are reported and addressed.
- Provide professional representation of the Company in all dealings with customer, creating a positive experience for the customer.
- In House Troubleshooting and Repair and Technical Support (by phone/email)
- Nuclear experience to some capacity is a requirement.
- 1-3 years in a technical/customer service position. Must have excellent technical and customer relations experience to handle the diversity of systems and their applications.
- A.S. or B.S. degree in Electronics, Nuclear Engineering or equivalent preferred but not required. Some technical schooling along with 4+ years related technical experience may be substituted.
- Technical acumen. Preferably electronics, Mechanical or Science/Physics background.
- Very good verbal communication skills, excellent organizational skills, typing/keyboarding skills and written reporting skills.
- Well-disciplined, self-starter with an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial spirit being able to work alone or with a team.
- Must be logical and analytical in approaching solutions to complex problems and be able to understand and adhere to all safety policies on the job.
- Ability to lift at least 50+ pounds.
- 70% regional travel.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge and proficiency of radiation detection equipment and products.
- Experience using software such as Genie 2000, Apex Gamma, Apex In-Vivo, Eclipse, and Apex Alpha Beta.
- Database management experience using SQL Server, Crystal Reports and/or Access.
- Nuclear Physics and Radiation Principles knowledge and experience
- Understanding of Gamma Spectroscopy, Alpha/Beta Counting, and radiation detection principles a plus.
- Complex system troubleshooting to resolution at modular and/or component level.
- Naval Nuclear Power Program experience is a plus.
Other Open Positions
Production Supervisor (3rd Shift)
$85,000 - $95,000
Job Details Hours 11:00pm- 7:30am Description Core Responsibilities: Supervises and coordinates the workers engaged in machining and producing precision and complex parts to meet schedules for the various operations supporting customer requirements. Performance mana ....
Field Service Technician
$65,000 - $85,000
Boiling Springs, South Carolina
Field Service TechnicianExperience: 5+ years in wastewater, textile, or industrial machinery service.Education: High school diploma or Associates Degree. 5 plus years of experience in acustomer service technical position conducting field service.Travel: 70% travel required. ....
Field Service Technician
$65,000 - $110,000
Job descriptionPosition SummarySeeking an experienced Field Service Technician to install, repair, and troubleshoot our equipment in the field. The primary role of this position is to perform, under general direction, advanced customer support activities for wastewater scree ....
$100,000 - $120,000
East Central, Nebraska
Materials Director (On-Site)Job Function:Responsible for the Materials operations and inventory management organization for the Production facilities. This includes development, and implementation of an improved structure and process drivingMaterial replenishment (Kanban), p ....
Electrical Controls Engineer
$85,000 - $105,000
Electrical Controls Engineer Seeking an electrical engineer to design, develop, troubleshoot, and coordinate all aspects of electrical controls systems relative to our equipment, machinery, and special application tools and fixtures. Someone who enjoys balancing the ....
$80,000 - $110,000
ProgrammerSUMMARY: Hybrid Remote PositionConceptualizes, designs, implements, tests, documents, and supports new and existing software or systems. Takes an active role in problem-solving by meeting with employees at all levels to better integrate the use of IS resources int ....
Project Engineer- Automation and Controls
$100,000 - $140,000
Project Engineer- Automation and ControlsJob DetailsIdeal candidate should reside in the Mid-West/Mid-Atlantic region but flexible. Description Accountable for commissioning and project completion of automation projects across the business, involving planning, de ....
$70,000 - $105,000
Experience & Qualifications: Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to source, select, develop suppliers Proficient in build-up and development of relationship with all stakeholders, at all levels, internally and externally Strong project management experience ....
Global Category Manager-Direct Supply
$80,000 - $100,000
David City, Nebraska
Global Category Manager-Direct Supply The Global Category Manger for Direct Supply will manage the strategic supply chain for a specific individual or group of categories / commodities. This role is responsible for the selection, management, and development of all suppliers ....
Senior Director – Mergers and Acquisitions
$185,000 - $225,000
Senior Director of Strategic M&AThis position is with a Private Equity backed, extremely fast growing, med-device and diagnostics company. This company is in need of an executive level individual to work with the rest of the executive team, the private equity group and w ....