Human Resources Manager / Recruiter
Human Resources Manager
I am working with a growing industrial services / HVAC repair company that is seeking an Human Resources Manager with a focus on recruitment. This will report to the CFO and be a tactical and strategic leader in this organization as it continues to grow.
Role & Responsibilities
Reporting to CFO the Human Resources Manager will be a strategic partner to him, his direct reports, and other senior leaders around organizational design, integration of acquisitions, long-term talent planning, and talent management. The Human Resources Manager will provide leadership on identifying and developing key talent, leading change management, and reinforcing the company’s cultural values. He/She will also ensure the company meets all regulatory and HR compliance requirements in every location where the company operates globally. Willingness to travel regularly is a requirement for this role.
Specific responsibilities include:
- HR Services: Build a human resources service delivery model that supports the human resources strategy and multi-year roadmap, and achieves improvements in both service effectiveness and the cost efficiency of HR. The model will entail the centralization of the functional areas—talent acquisition, comp/benefits, HRIS, employee relations—enabling the HR business partners the time to provide strategic thought-leadership to the business leaders.
- M&A: Participate in the due diligence process of acquisitions. Recommend and lead strategies for integrating people, policies/processes, and systems.
- Talent Acquisition: Create highly effective talent acquisition and on-boarding capabilities to shorten the time to full productivity as well as to strengthen cultural integration of all new employees, especially employees joining through acquisition.
- Talent Development: Ensure easy-to-use processes for assessing performance, potential, critical roles and employees throughout the organization. Design and deliver development programs aligned with the company’s strategic talent needs, and prepare our managers to help employees be successful as their responsibilities expand due the growth in the business.
- Employee Relations: Recommend and implement employee relations programs to foster a positive employee/employer relationship and promote a high level of employee morale, productivity, engagement and retention.
- Technology Enablement: Define and implement a scalable, integrated human resources technology strategy that will support anticipated organizational growth. Build the business case to support investments in new or additional technologies.
- Team Leadership: Across the enterprise, coach and counsel people-managers, and provide tools and guidance that enable effective leadership. Within Human Resources, build and lead an outstanding team of human resources functional experts who have sufficient talent to scale with the growth of business.
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA or other related graduate degree preferred.
- At least 8 years of human resources experience
- Technical recruitment experience
- Blue collar recruitment experience
- Hands on experience building leading a human resources in a rapidly growing and fast-moving environment.
- Hands on experience managing payroll and benefit programs.
- Success in establishing or transforming the human resources service delivery model for organizations; organizational design background, including the use of talent assessments is a strong plus.
A competitive compensation package will be offered, commensurate with the level of the position, market requirements and the skills and abilities of the candidate.
Other Open Positions
Human Resources Manager / Recruiter
$80,000 - $110,000
Grand Prairie, Texas
Human Resources Manager I am working with a growing industrial services / HVAC repair company that is seeking an Human Resources Manager with a focus on recruitment. This will report to the CFO and be a tactical and strategic leader in this organization as it continues to g ....