Manager of Operations Fulfillment
– Leads and directs order fulfillment team, assuring a prominent level of customer satisfaction and retention.
– Responsible for hiring, developing, coaching and performance management of staff.
– Oversees all warehouse activities including shipping/receiving, physical inventory, product returns, and availability of clean rental/demo equipment.
– Provides all required inventory reports within the assigned territory.
– Provides insights and action plans to improve operations being measured.
– Works cross functionally to coordinate equipment procurement and delivery, to ensure quality and timely provision of service.
– Partners with cross functional leaders for delivery planning of equipment orders to maintain order processing efficiency and deliver revenue goals.
– In conjunction with all other departments, addresses and resolves escalations in the timeframes outlined in procedures.
– Ensures quality to increase customer satisfaction and improve turnaround times.
– Assures distribution routes are effectively scheduled and managed.
– Leads and implements best practices and drives universal operational processes within the territory.
– Utilizes reporting database to optimize business outcomes.
– Assures direct reports effectively supports the needs of internal and external customers
– Ensures all activities and operations are carried out in strict compliance with company and government processes/regulations.
– Performs other related duties as assigned.
– A Bachelor’s degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and related experience may be considered.
– Minimum of five years of operational work experience.
– Minimum of two years of supervisory experience, including leading, mentoring and/or coaching.
– Must possess a valid State Driver’s License, and acceptable driving record.
– Must be willing and able to travel frequently across geographical zone locations.
– Knowledge of complex rehab equipment and products preferred
– Demonstrated technical or mechanical knowledge
– Basic understanding of financial reporting
– Experience in or exposure to healthcare management preferred
– Demonstrated ability to thrive in a matrixed environment, working with cross functional team members to achieve shared goals.
– Proven prior ability to act as a change agent and leading the acceptance of change within a rapidly changing environment.
– Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
– Ability to effectively utilize technology and learn and adapt to innovative technology environments
– Prior experience with physical inventory and remote inventory management
Other Open Positions
Director Human Resources
$115,000 - $125,000
Southern, West Virginia
Director Human ResourcesLocation: Southern West VirginiaHospital: "A" Patient Safety Rating 200+ bed facility offering acute and outpatient medical care services Joint Commission Accredited Director Human Resources Responsibilities: Serves as a strategic leader t ....
Assistant Nurse Director ICU
$60,000 - $95,000
Fayetteville, North Carolina
Assistant Nurse Director ICULocation: Fayetteville NC areaHospital: 120+ Beds Part of Larger Healthcare System Assistant Nurse Director ICU Responsibilities: Manages the 24-hour operation of ICU unit. Assures quality patient care. Applies management and clinical ....
Director of Strategic Initiatives
$180,000 - $200,000
Boca Raton, Florida
Director of Strategic Initiatives Job Summary This position is with a large, national, extremely fast growing specialty physician group. The Director of Strategy is responsible for driving the execution of high-priority initiatives and supporting the governance model. The ....
Chief Operating Officer – Multisite Healthcare
$175,000 - $200,000
New York, New York
Chief Operating Officer – Multisite Healthcare This position is with an industry leading medical aesthetics group that is partnering with and acquiring best-in-class clinics and brands across the USA. The group provides world-class support to their partner-clinics.G ....
Director of Laboratory
$70,000 - $110,000
Director of Laboratory Location: Central Wyoming If you love the great outdoors and a great community, this is the place for you. Here you can find world-class rock climbing, mountain biking, fishing, horseback riding and camping. Our client, a 90-bed acute care State of ....
Director Human Resources
$85,000 - $130,000
Fort Worth, Texas
Director Human ResourcesLocation: Fort Worth, TX areaHospital: 75 Bed Short-Term Acute Care Hospital Joint Commission accredited facility Part of a larger healthcare system Director Human Resources Responsibilities: Assess, plan, direct, implement, and evaluate ....
Chief Nursing Officer (CNO)
$130,000 - $155,000
Chief Nursing Officer (CNO)Location: Tacoma WAHospital: Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospital Part of a larger healthcare system Chief Nursing Officer CNO Responsibilities: Directs and coordinates functions and activities of the nursing department and assigned clinical ....
Director Human Resources
$80,000 - $130,000
Director Human ResourcesLocation: Keys FL areaHospital: 120+ Bed Short-Term Acute Care Hospital Joint Commission accredited facility Part of a larger healthcare system Director Human Resources Responsibilities: Assess, plan, direct, implement, and evaluate all H ....
Director of Emergency Department
$150,000 - $180,000
Director of Emergency DepartmentLocation: Boston MAHospital: 400+ Bed Short-Term Acute Care Hospital Joint Commission-accredited facility Part of a larger healthcare system Director of Emergency Department Responsibilities: The overall direction of the Emergency D ....
Vice President of Strategic Initiatives – Specialty Physician Group
$225,000 - $250,000
New York City, New York
Vice President of Strategic Initiatives This position is with a fast growing, highly acquisitive, private equity packed specialty physician group. It is responsible for the development and execution of strategic and operational initiatives. This position will support strate ....