Manager of Service Fulfillment
Manager of Service Fulfillment – Rehab Tech
We are working with a national rehab technology group that is in need of a Director of Service Fulfillment. This role leads and oversees efforts of field service technicians to assure effective repair services. Manages staff to meet company goals including targets for customer satisfaction & timely resolution of repairs and issues.
Geography: Baltimore MD< Cumberland MD and Salisbury MD (will be required to come to an office daily and travel to the different locations)
- Leads and directs service techs in providing repair services to customers assuring a high level of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Travels between locations within assigned geographical zone to reduce service backlog (install/delivery), staff oversight and development
- Provides technical expertise and guidance to the team.
- Responsible for hiring, developing, coaching and performance management of staff.
- Identify and provide solutions for business processes and related field issues.
- Directs the completion of orders for replacement parts accurately and in a timely manner, to ensure the completion of warranty and RA documentation as appropriate.
- Works cross functionally with all other company departments, coordinates service technicians, including optimization of scheduling and routing to assure quality and timely provision of service and repair.
- Works directly with the rehab fulfillment leader to maintain service inventory and service loaners/rentals in good operating condition.
- Leads and implements the company’s Service & Repair best practices (including safety & performance inspections) and driving universal service and repair processes within the territory.
- In conjunction with all other departments, address and resolve escalations in the timeframes outlined in procedures.
- Ensures all activities and operations are carried out in strict compliance with company and government processes/regulations
- Bachelors’ degree in related field or an equivalent combination of education and directly related experience may be considered.
- Minimum of five years of related work experience in a technical and/or mechanical capacity.
- Minimum of two years of supervisory experience, including leading, mentoring and/or coaching.
- Must possess valid State Driver’s License, and acceptable driving record.
- Must be willing and able to travel frequently across geographical zone locations.
- Strong background and experience in service & repair processes, technologies, and innovations.
- Knowledge of complex rehab equipment and products preferred
- Demonstrated technical or mechanical knowledge
- Experience in or exposure to healthcare management preferred
- Basic understanding of financial reporting
- Ability to effectively utilize technology and learn and adapt to new technology environments
- Previous experience with healthcare accreditation process and business requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a matrixed environment, working with cross functional team members to achieve shared goals.
Other Open Positions
Chief Nursing Officer (CNO)
$85,000 - $120,000
Chief Nursing Officer (CNO)Location: Missouri OzarksHospital: Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospital Part of a larger healthcare system Chief Nursing Officer CNO Responsibilities: Serves as an integral member of the senior leadership team Responsible for the clinical p ....
Vice President of Strategic Initiatives and Value Creation
$200,000 - $250,000
Vice President of Strategic Initiatives and Value Creation This position is with a fast growing, highly acquisitive, private equity packed specialty physician group. It is responsible for the development and execution of strategic and operational initiatives. The role requi ....
Director of Revenue Cycle
$90,000 - $120,000
Director of Revenue Cycle Location: Coastal Maine where you will find picturesque harbors dotted with fishing boats, colorful blueberry barrens, and quintessential New England townsAbout the role of Director of Revenue Cycle: In a Critical Access Hospital, this position o ....
Director of Quality Management
$80,000 - $100,000
Director of Quality ManagementLocation: Southern TNHospital: 175+ beds Part of a Larger Healthcare System Director of Quality Management Responsibilities: Directs the Quality/Utilization department's activities and resources to achieve departmental and organization ....
Director of Accounting
$95,000 - $115,000
Director of AccountingLocation: Coastal Maine where you will find picturesque harbors dotted with fishing boats, colorful blueberry barrens, and quintessential New England townsAbout the role for Director of Accounting: This position, in a Critical Access Hospital, direct ....
Director Human Resources
$90,000 - $130,000
El Paso, Texas
Director Human ResourcesLocation: Southeastern NM/ El Paso TX areaHospital 175+ Bed Short-Term Acute Care Hospital Joint Commission Accredited and Award-Winning Hospital Part of a larger healthcare system Director Human Resources Responsibilities: Plannin ....
Director of Pharmacy
$170,000 - $200,000
Director of PharmacyLocation: Houston TXHospital: 750+ beds Part of a Larger Healthcare System Director of Pharmacy Responsibilities: Oversees all pharmacy operations including planning, organizing, controlling, and supervising activities. Accountable for the stra ....
Director of Pharmacy
$125,000 - $165,000
Director of PharmacyLocation: Western IdahoHospital: 140+ beds Part of a Larger Healthcare System Director of Pharmacy Responsibilities: Oversees all pharmacy operations including planning, organizing, controlling, and supervising activities. Accountable for the s ....
Manager of Service Fulfillment
$90,000 - $125,000
Manager of Service Fulfillment - Rehab Tech We are working with a national rehab technology group that is in need of a Director of Service Fulfillment. This role leads and oversees efforts of field service technicians to assure effective repair services. Manages staff to me ....
Medical Director of Oncology & Hematology
$450,000 - $550,000
Medical Director of Oncology & HematologyLocation: Western MinnesotaHealthcare System: Independent, community-owned, and non-profit healthcare organization Named Top 100 Rural and Community Hospitals Cancer Care & Research Center is recognized by the Quality Onc ....