Manager of Service Fulfillment
Manager of Service Fulfillment – Rehab Tech
We are working with a national rehab technology group that is in need of a Director of Service Fulfillment. This role leads and oversees efforts of field service technicians to assure effective repair services. Manages staff to meet company goals including targets for customer satisfaction & timely resolution of repairs and issues.
Geography: Taunton, Worcester, Manchester (will be required to come to an office daily and travel to the different locations)
- Leads and directs service techs in providing repair services to customers assuring a high level of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Travels between locations within assigned geographical zone to reduce service backlog (install/delivery), staff oversight and development
- Provides technical expertise and guidance to the team.
- Responsible for hiring, developing, coaching and performance management of staff.
- Identify and provide solutions for business processes and related field issues.
- Directs the completion of orders for replacement parts accurately and in a timely manner, to ensure the completion of warranty and RA documentation as appropriate.
- Works cross functionally with all other company departments, coordinates service technicians, including optimization of scheduling and routing to assure quality and timely provision of service and repair.
- Works directly with the rehab fulfillment leader to maintain service inventory and service loaners/rentals in good operating condition.
- Leads and implements the company’s Service & Repair best practices (including safety & performance inspections) and driving universal service and repair processes within the territory.
- In conjunction with all other departments, address and resolve escalations in the timeframes outlined in procedures.
- Ensures all activities and operations are carried out in strict compliance with company and government processes/regulations
- Bachelors’ degree in related field or an equivalent combination of education and directly related experience may be considered.
- Minimum of five years of related work experience in a technical and/or mechanical capacity.
- Minimum of two years of supervisory experience, including leading, mentoring and/or coaching.
- Must possess valid State Driver’s License, and acceptable driving record.
- Must be willing and able to travel frequently across geographical zone locations.
- Strong background and experience in service & repair processes, technologies, and innovations.
- Knowledge of complex rehab equipment and products preferred
- Demonstrated technical or mechanical knowledge
- Experience in or exposure to healthcare management preferred
- Basic understanding of financial reporting
- Ability to effectively utilize technology and learn and adapt to new technology environments
- Previous experience with healthcare accreditation process and business requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a matrixed environment, working with cross functional team members to achieve shared goals.
Other Open Positions
Director Human Resources
$115,000 - $125,000
Southern, West Virginia
Director Human ResourcesLocation: Southern West VirginiaHospital: "A" Patient Safety Rating 200+ bed facility offering acute and outpatient medical care services Joint Commission Accredited Director Human Resources Responsibilities: Serves as a strategic leader t ....
Assistant Nurse Director ICU
$60,000 - $95,000
Fayetteville, North Carolina
Assistant Nurse Director ICULocation: Fayetteville NC areaHospital: 120+ Beds Part of Larger Healthcare System Assistant Nurse Director ICU Responsibilities: Manages the 24-hour operation of ICU unit. Assures quality patient care. Applies management and clinical ....
Director of Strategic Initiatives
$180,000 - $200,000
Boca Raton, Florida
Director of Strategic Initiatives Job Summary This position is with a large, national, extremely fast growing specialty physician group. The Director of Strategy is responsible for driving the execution of high-priority initiatives and supporting the governance model. The ....
Chief Operating Officer – Multisite Healthcare
$175,000 - $200,000
New York, New York
Chief Operating Officer – Multisite Healthcare This position is with an industry leading medical aesthetics group that is partnering with and acquiring best-in-class clinics and brands across the USA. The group provides world-class support to their partner-clinics.G ....
Director of Laboratory
$70,000 - $110,000
Director of Laboratory Location: Central Wyoming If you love the great outdoors and a great community, this is the place for you. Here you can find world-class rock climbing, mountain biking, fishing, horseback riding and camping. Our client, a 90-bed acute care State of ....
Director Human Resources
$85,000 - $130,000
Fort Worth, Texas
Director Human ResourcesLocation: Fort Worth, TX areaHospital: 75 Bed Short-Term Acute Care Hospital Joint Commission accredited facility Part of a larger healthcare system Director Human Resources Responsibilities: Assess, plan, direct, implement, and evaluate ....
Chief Nursing Officer (CNO)
$130,000 - $155,000
Chief Nursing Officer (CNO)Location: Tacoma WAHospital: Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospital Part of a larger healthcare system Chief Nursing Officer CNO Responsibilities: Directs and coordinates functions and activities of the nursing department and assigned clinical ....
Director Human Resources
$80,000 - $130,000
Director Human ResourcesLocation: Keys FL areaHospital: 120+ Bed Short-Term Acute Care Hospital Joint Commission accredited facility Part of a larger healthcare system Director Human Resources Responsibilities: Assess, plan, direct, implement, and evaluate all H ....
Director of Emergency Department
$150,000 - $180,000
Director of Emergency DepartmentLocation: Boston MAHospital: 400+ Bed Short-Term Acute Care Hospital Joint Commission-accredited facility Part of a larger healthcare system Director of Emergency Department Responsibilities: The overall direction of the Emergency D ....
Vice President of Strategic Initiatives – Specialty Physician Group
$225,000 - $250,000
New York City, New York
Vice President of Strategic Initiatives This position is with a fast growing, highly acquisitive, private equity packed specialty physician group. It is responsible for the development and execution of strategic and operational initiatives. This position will support strate ....