THIS POSITION REQUIRES HANDS-ON CNC LATHE EXPERIENCE
• Write new and modify existing CNC machining programs, determine processing methods, tooling needs and tool feed and speeds for most efficient and cost effective operation.
• Investigate production procedural problems performing a Root Cause Analysis and recommend or implement corrective action. Lead both formal and informal training for production team members as it relates to process improvement, new methods, and usage of designed programs.
• Design tools and fixtures as necessary to meet machining needs and to improve existing and implement new operations.
• After programming, test program, modify program and make necessary machine feed, speed and axis point adjustments while maintaining compliance to ISO 9001 standards.
• Investigate new manufacturing technologies to improve methods, equipment and processes. Formally suggest recommended processes and alternatives to management by providing supporting data (e.g. return on investment)
• Write tooling requests for new or modified products.
• Communicate with other operators, technicians and supervisors to share information from one shift to another.
• Review engineering changes for design variations, correct process drawings and routings for modifications and ensure implementation on production floor. Update WIS and routers, as needed.
• Review current and proposed manufacturing methods for conformance with ergonomic and Lean Manufacturing principles.
• Measure using micrometers, dial bore gauges, groove gauges, groove micrometers, height gauges, and depth gauges to verify products are manufactured as per blueprint specifications to test developed CNC programs.
• Write coded files for CNC machines ensuring compliance with engineering specifications. Work directly with other company engineers to ensure customer standards are understood and met.
• Keep abreast of changing technologies in the field.
• Leading both formal and informal training for CNC machinists and other engineers
COURSEWORK OR EQUIVALENT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• High school diploma or GED required
• Prior manufacturing experience in a job shop required
• Prior close tolerance machining experience
• Minimum of 3 years prior set up experience with programming and troubleshooting knowledge -or- a Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering with 2 years in a CNC apprenticeship program
• Courses and experience in CAD design. CAM software experience preferred.
• 2-4 years of experience required
If you are a Manufacturing Engineer with a CAN DO attitude who enjoys making things work, you’d fit in great here! We are a company who prides ourselves on taking on projects that our competition doesn’t want to try. We have leaders who push the boundaries of our machinery and our machinists. We machine parts to our customers’ specifications in an ISO environment with emphasis on tight tolerances. If you enjoy this type of challenge, please apply!
Other Open Positions
Production Supervisor (3rd Shift)
$85,000 - $95,000
Job Details Hours 11:00pm- 7:30am Description Core Responsibilities: Supervises and coordinates the workers engaged in machining and producing precision and complex parts to meet schedules for the various operations supporting customer requirements. Performance mana ....
Field Service Technician
$65,000 - $85,000
Boiling Springs, South Carolina
Field Service TechnicianExperience: 5+ years in wastewater, textile, or industrial machinery service.Education: High school diploma or Associates Degree. 5 plus years of experience in acustomer service technical position conducting field service.Travel: 70% travel required. ....
Field Service Technician
$65,000 - $110,000
Job descriptionPosition SummarySeeking an experienced Field Service Technician to install, repair, and troubleshoot our equipment in the field. The primary role of this position is to perform, under general direction, advanced customer support activities for wastewater scree ....
$100,000 - $120,000
East Central, Nebraska
Materials Director (On-Site)Job Function:Responsible for the Materials operations and inventory management organization for the Production facilities. This includes development, and implementation of an improved structure and process drivingMaterial replenishment (Kanban), p ....
Electrical Controls Engineer
$85,000 - $105,000
Electrical Controls Engineer Seeking an electrical engineer to design, develop, troubleshoot, and coordinate all aspects of electrical controls systems relative to our equipment, machinery, and special application tools and fixtures. Someone who enjoys balancing the ....
$80,000 - $110,000
ProgrammerSUMMARY: Hybrid Remote PositionConceptualizes, designs, implements, tests, documents, and supports new and existing software or systems. Takes an active role in problem-solving by meeting with employees at all levels to better integrate the use of IS resources int ....
Project Engineer- Automation and Controls
$100,000 - $140,000
Project Engineer- Automation and ControlsJob DetailsIdeal candidate should reside in the Mid-West/Mid-Atlantic region but flexible. Description Accountable for commissioning and project completion of automation projects across the business, involving planning, de ....
$70,000 - $105,000
Experience & Qualifications: Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to source, select, develop suppliers Proficient in build-up and development of relationship with all stakeholders, at all levels, internally and externally Strong project management experience ....
Global Category Manager-Direct Supply
$80,000 - $100,000
David City, Nebraska
Global Category Manager-Direct Supply The Global Category Manger for Direct Supply will manage the strategic supply chain for a specific individual or group of categories / commodities. This role is responsible for the selection, management, and development of all suppliers ....
Senior Director – Mergers and Acquisitions
$185,000 - $225,000
Senior Director of Strategic M&AThis position is with a Private Equity backed, extremely fast growing, med-device and diagnostics company. This company is in need of an executive level individual to work with the rest of the executive team, the private equity group and w ....