Responsible for the Materials operations and inventory management organization for the Production facilities. This includes development, and implementation of an improved structure and process driving
Material replenishment (Kanban), presentation and flow for the facilities to ensure continuous improvement of inventory turns and accuracy while reducing waste.
1. Primary responsibilities for this position include:
a. Provide cross-functional leadership and change management to develop Material Management competencies across the operation.
b. Drive Material Replenishment (Kanban), Material Presentation (CW/Static bins/POU), and Material Flow supporting the production lines.
c. Improve inventory accuracy and reduce part shortages.
d. Work directly with Purchasing and internal supply sources to develop plans for every part allowing for consistent seamless material flow.
e. Manages the Material Handling team supporting execution of all of the above
2. Responsible for aspects of the material management system including implementation, maintenance, and improvements of the system and establishing appropriate fulfillment strategies
3. Responsible for the plant layout in regard to parts presentation. This includes, but not limited to, visual management, rack utilization, static bin locations, and signage for both point of use storage, raw in process locations, and parts warehouse.
4. Communicates daily with all stakeholders in the business when it comes to engineering changes, process control changes, new product introductions, product deletions, and procurement changes related to material and components.
5. Establish metrics for performance to continuously improve.
6. Perform pull sequence audits to ensure inventory accuracy and accountability to the Kanban process.
7. Performs additional duties as assigned by management or required by the position.
1. Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or Business and a Minimum of five years of materials management and supervisory experience as well as experience in Manufacturing inventory/warehouse environment.
2. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
3. Strong data and metrics management skills
4. Required to read and interpret blueprints and specifications.
5. Must be proficient in understanding continuous improvement principles.
6. Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; including Word, Excel, etc.
General office equipment, including calculator, computer, facsimile, and telephone system. Various hand tools and specialized manufacturing equipment.
Physically and mentally demanding, must be able to walk up to 100% of the time.
Other Open Positions
Production Supervisor (3rd Shift)
$85,000 - $95,000
Job Details Hours 11:00pm- 7:30am Description Core Responsibilities: Supervises and coordinates the workers engaged in machining and producing precision and complex parts to meet schedules for the various operations supporting customer requirements. Performance mana ....
Field Service Technician
$65,000 - $85,000
Boiling Springs, South Carolina
Field Service TechnicianExperience: 5+ years in wastewater, textile, or industrial machinery service.Education: High school diploma or Associates Degree. 5 plus years of experience in acustomer service technical position conducting field service.Travel: 70% travel required. ....
Field Service Technician
$65,000 - $110,000
Job descriptionPosition SummarySeeking an experienced Field Service Technician to install, repair, and troubleshoot our equipment in the field. The primary role of this position is to perform, under general direction, advanced customer support activities for wastewater scree ....
$100,000 - $120,000
East Central, Nebraska
Materials Director (On-Site)Job Function:Responsible for the Materials operations and inventory management organization for the Production facilities. This includes development, and implementation of an improved structure and process drivingMaterial replenishment (Kanban), p ....
Electrical Controls Engineer
$85,000 - $105,000
Electrical Controls Engineer Seeking an electrical engineer to design, develop, troubleshoot, and coordinate all aspects of electrical controls systems relative to our equipment, machinery, and special application tools and fixtures. Someone who enjoys balancing the ....
$80,000 - $110,000
ProgrammerSUMMARY: Hybrid Remote PositionConceptualizes, designs, implements, tests, documents, and supports new and existing software or systems. Takes an active role in problem-solving by meeting with employees at all levels to better integrate the use of IS resources int ....
Project Engineer- Automation and Controls
$100,000 - $140,000
Project Engineer- Automation and ControlsJob DetailsIdeal candidate should reside in the Mid-West/Mid-Atlantic region but flexible. Description Accountable for commissioning and project completion of automation projects across the business, involving planning, de ....
$70,000 - $105,000
Experience & Qualifications: Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to source, select, develop suppliers Proficient in build-up and development of relationship with all stakeholders, at all levels, internally and externally Strong project management experience ....
Global Category Manager-Direct Supply
$80,000 - $100,000
David City, Nebraska
Global Category Manager-Direct Supply The Global Category Manger for Direct Supply will manage the strategic supply chain for a specific individual or group of categories / commodities. This role is responsible for the selection, management, and development of all suppliers ....
Senior Director – Mergers and Acquisitions
$185,000 - $225,000
Senior Director of Strategic M&AThis position is with a Private Equity backed, extremely fast growing, med-device and diagnostics company. This company is in need of an executive level individual to work with the rest of the executive team, the private equity group and w ....