Medical Director of Oncology & Hematology
Location: Western Minnesota
- Independent, community-owned, and non-profit healthcare organization
- Named Top 100 Rural and Community Hospitals
- Cancer Care & Research Center is recognized by the Quality Oncology Practice Initiative (QOPI) Certification Program
Medical Director of Oncology & Hematology Opportunity:
- Work a 4-day work week with flexible patient scheduling
- Potential for future outreach 1 day/week
- Shared low-intensity 1 in 3 calls, primarily by phone
- Work with other oncologists and APPs to see an average of 12-14 patients per day
- Radiation oncology on-site – with new Varian Truebeam linear accelerator and PET/CT
- Dedicated support staff include Patient Navigators, Oral Chemotherapy Navigators, Financial Navigator, Prior Authorization Team, Social Worker, and Pharmacy onsite
- Dedicated Infusion Center
Medical Director of Oncology & Hematology Qualifications:
- A current unrestricted license to practice medicine in the State of Minnesota or eligible.
- Certified by the American Board of Medical Specialties.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional post-residency experience in direct patient care.
- Knowledge of hospital operations, medical quality assurance, quality improvement, and risk management.
- Demonstrated hospital management, organizational and interpersonal skills.
The hospital offers an incredible benefit package and offers aggressive compensation commensurate with experience. Relocation Assistance is available.
Other Open Positions
Director Human Resources
$115,000 - $125,000
Southern, West Virginia
Director Human ResourcesLocation: Southern West VirginiaHospital: "A" Patient Safety Rating 200+ bed facility offering acute and outpatient medical care services Joint Commission Accredited Director Human Resources Responsibilities: Serves as a strategic leader t ....
Assistant Nurse Director ICU
$60,000 - $95,000
Fayetteville, North Carolina
Assistant Nurse Director ICULocation: Fayetteville NC areaHospital: 120+ Beds Part of Larger Healthcare System Assistant Nurse Director ICU Responsibilities: Manages the 24-hour operation of ICU unit. Assures quality patient care. Applies management and clinical ....
Director of Strategic Initiatives
$180,000 - $200,000
Boca Raton, Florida
Director of Strategic Initiatives Job Summary This position is with a large, national, extremely fast growing specialty physician group. The Director of Strategy is responsible for driving the execution of high-priority initiatives and supporting the governance model. The ....
Chief Operating Officer – Multisite Healthcare
$175,000 - $200,000
New York, New York
Chief Operating Officer – Multisite Healthcare This position is with an industry leading medical aesthetics group that is partnering with and acquiring best-in-class clinics and brands across the USA. The group provides world-class support to their partner-clinics.G ....
Director of Laboratory
$70,000 - $110,000
Director of Laboratory Location: Central Wyoming If you love the great outdoors and a great community, this is the place for you. Here you can find world-class rock climbing, mountain biking, fishing, horseback riding and camping. Our client, a 90-bed acute care State of ....
Director Human Resources
$85,000 - $130,000
Fort Worth, Texas
Director Human ResourcesLocation: Fort Worth, TX areaHospital: 75 Bed Short-Term Acute Care Hospital Joint Commission accredited facility Part of a larger healthcare system Director Human Resources Responsibilities: Assess, plan, direct, implement, and evaluate ....
Chief Nursing Officer (CNO)
$130,000 - $155,000
Chief Nursing Officer (CNO)Location: Tacoma WAHospital: Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospital Part of a larger healthcare system Chief Nursing Officer CNO Responsibilities: Directs and coordinates functions and activities of the nursing department and assigned clinical ....
Director Human Resources
$80,000 - $130,000
Director Human ResourcesLocation: Keys FL areaHospital: 120+ Bed Short-Term Acute Care Hospital Joint Commission accredited facility Part of a larger healthcare system Director Human Resources Responsibilities: Assess, plan, direct, implement, and evaluate all H ....
Director of Emergency Department
$150,000 - $180,000
Director of Emergency DepartmentLocation: Boston MAHospital: 400+ Bed Short-Term Acute Care Hospital Joint Commission-accredited facility Part of a larger healthcare system Director of Emergency Department Responsibilities: The overall direction of the Emergency D ....
Vice President of Strategic Initiatives – Specialty Physician Group
$225,000 - $250,000
New York City, New York
Vice President of Strategic Initiatives This position is with a fast growing, highly acquisitive, private equity packed specialty physician group. It is responsible for the development and execution of strategic and operational initiatives. This position will support strate ....