Merger and Acquisition Analyst
Merger and Acquisition Analyst
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated M&A Analyst with advanced Excel and modeling skills to join our finance team. The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical mindset and a proven ability to interpret complex financial data. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing financial analysis and modeling to support strategic decision-making and assist with budgeting and forecasting activities.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist in conducting financial due diligence for potential M&A opportunities, including reviewing financial statements, identifying potential risks and opportunities, and owning advanced Excel models to evaluate potential acquisitions
- Manage multiple deal processes and drive fast-paced execution
- Own all deal-related analyses such as target financial analysis (standalone and building pro forma model) and drafting investment memorandums
- Develop and maintain financial models to support business decision-making, including forecasting, budgeting, and performance analysis
- Work with outside counsel in preparing Operating Agreements, Subscription Agreements and any additional legal documents associated with any future transaction
- Prepare and present financial reports and presentations to senior management, potential investors and other external stakeholders
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and maintain financial metrics and reporting dashboards
- Monitor and analyze financial performance against KPIs and assumptions made during due diligence process
- Be a liaison between the company and network of investors, fielding questions as needed
- Assist with certain ad hoc strategic planning and finance projects / initiatives as directed by CEO and Director of Finance
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- 2-5 years of experience in financial analysis or related field
- Previous experience in the manufacturing or CPG experience required
- Prior work in private equity or investment banking strongly desired
- Advanced Excel skills, including financial modeling and proficiency in sophisticated formulas
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Other Open Positions
Vice President of Corporate Development
$200,000 - $250,000
Vice President, Corporate Development This position is with an extremely fast growing and acquisitive, private equity backed, transportation and logistics services group located all over the eastern half of the country. The Vice President, Corporate Development will be resp ....
$85,000 - $125,000
Senior AccountantWe are partnering with a PE backed multi-site healthcare organization looking to add a Senior Accountant to their team. The ideal candidate has a CPA and public accounting experience.The Senior Accountant is responsible for the day-to-day accounting and inte ....
$180,000 - $215,000
Corporate Controller The Corporate Controller position is a hands-on role that is responsible for the accounting affairs of the overall organization and its affiliates. The Corporate Controller is a key member of the Company’s financial team and the process owner for ....
$75,000 - $95,000
Fort Worth, Texas
Senior AccountantWe are partnering with a mid-market PE backed organization looking to add a Senior Accountant to their team. The Senior Accountant is responsible for areas relating to financial reporting and general accounting activities for over 30 regional facilities. Thi ....
$110,000 - $120,000
Fort Worth, Texas
Assistant ControllerWe are partnering with a mid-market PE backed organization looking to add an Assistant Controller to their team. The position is newly created to support growth.Position Summary: Reporting to the Corporate Controller, the Assistant Controller will help d ....
$150,000 - $180,000
Controller We are partnering with a newly purchased PE backed financial service organization in Boston looking to add a Controller to their team. This is the newest portfolio company for the PE firm and they are prepping for exponential growth. The Controller reports direct ....
Accounts Payable Lead
$0 - $0
Accounts Payable LeadOur Client, a national consulting firm, is currently experiencing explosive growth and looking to add an Accounts Payable Lead to their team. In this role, along with the Accounts Payable Manager, you will be responsible for full-cycle Accounts Payable ....
Accounts Payable Associate
$0 - $0
Accounts Payable AssociateOur client is presently in search of an Accounts Payable Associate to join the firm!As an AP Associate, you will work with the accounting team and be responsible for completing payments and controlling expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, a ....
Vice President, Contracting and Payor Relations
$170,000 - $210,000
Vice President, Contracting and Payor Relations, 100% RemoteWe are currently working with a PE backed healthcare organization looking to add a Vice President, Contracting and Payor Relations to their team. This individual oversees a team of credentialing and payor contractin ....
$90,000 - $110,000
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Senior Accountant, RemoteWe are partnering with a Private Equity backed distribution organization looking to add a Senior Accountant to their newly purchased entity. The Senior Accountant will be responsible but not limited to all aspects of accounting duties within our orga ....