VICE PRESIDENT, PORTFOLIO OFFICE OF THE CIO
As a key member of the portfolio support team within the Private Equity firm, the Vice President, Office of the CIO, is responsible for partnering with 50+ portfolio companies and their management teams, 50+ deal team members, 15 portfolio support team members and over twenty third-party partners to establish world class technology functions at portfolio companies.
You will focus on the Office of the CIO for portfolio companies by providing executive guidance to help implement best practices in systems and processes, and hire world class team members, as the portfolio companies execute on the active buy and build strategy. Your role will involve working within a framework for assessing the health of the Information Technology function within assigned portfolio companies; scoping opportunities for improvement; identifying appropriate resources, tools, technologies, and training; executing on the improvement efforts; managing an ecosystem of third-party providers and codifying best practices into the knowledge management system.
- Partner with portfolio company management, deal teams, portfolio support team, and third-party partners on IT due diligence efforts for both platform companies and add-ons.
- Partner with portfolio company management, deal teams and portfolio support team to establish best practices in IT at portfolio companies.
- Implement and improve the OCIO diagnostic framework and improvement methodology with a best practice toolkit for the IT function. This includes, but is not limited to, IT Organization structure, technology, process, partner engagement,
- Support the implementation of best practices for enhanced operation metrics to identify trends, performance, and areas of focus
- Use industry specific best practice templates and analyses across similar companies in the portfolio
- Support the selection and rollout of supporting technologies
- Improve portfolio company IT department functioning through the implementation of core policies, procedures, and process improvements. Identify and recommend enabling technologies. (Areas of focus include but are not limited to IT policies and procedures, cyber-security compliance, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity plans, IT Roadmap planning, IT project management, Master Data Management, IT Organization development/management, Core Technology assessments – ERP, EDW/BI, CRM, infrastructure/cloud migration).
- Support the establishment of a strong capability to integrate multiple add-on acquisitions into the organization. Depending on the situation this will include the selection and deployment of tools and technologies (e.g., DevOps, ERP Consolidation, EDW/BI, MS365, Financial consolidation)
- Data Analytics
- Support teams in implementing best practices including the development of enhanced financial and operational metrics used to identify trends or areas of focus. Use industry specific best practice templates and analyses, and cross pollinate across similar companies in the portfolio. (e.g., Industrials, distribution, multi-site healthcare services.) Support the selection and rollout of supporting technologies in collaboration with senior technology leaders on the management teams and other members of the portfolio support team.
- Develop analytics models for the Portfolio Support team, deal teams and portfolio management teams, to inform trends across industries, technology adoption and impact on timelines and value enablement, spend analytics, organization strategies (buy vs build), and individual project performance.
- IT Organization
- Actively engage in the assessment of the Information Technology staff including VPs, Directors, Managers and staff for infrastructure, development, project management, help desk, database management, security, etc., to make recommendations on skill and resource gaps and support the talent upgrade process within the portfolio companies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, technology, or related field. MBA preferred
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience within IT Consulting, including M&A, integrations, or a related field, demonstrating strong knowledge of business, process, and technology
- Some PE or M&A integration experience preferred
- Experience applying consulting experience in a corporate leadership role preferred
- Expert level skills with MS Office tools
- Strong experience with business intelligence tools such as Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI, etc
- Strong experience with data analysis. Strong SQL skills for capturing data, architecting data stores, and developing dashboards
- Ability to travel to portfolio companies spread across the US for onsite time (30% travel)
- Experience working directly with CIOs at middle market companies ($100MM to $1B in revenue organizations). Broad industry exposure preferred
- Experienced with the technologies leveraged by mid-market companies – MSO365, Salesforce, MSDynamics, NetSuite, Infor, Azure, PowerBI, OneStream, Adaptive, Sage, Workday, ADP, Crowdstrike, AWS, InTune, etc.
Other Open Positions
Supply Chain Manager
$75,000 - $105,000
Supply Chain Manager Job Summary This position will manage one of the following areas in the Supply Chain department: Inventory Management, Pallet Coordination, Data Quality, USDA Coordination, Demand Planning, Product Transitions, Scheduling, or Capacity Management. RES ....
$0 - $0
VICE PRESIDENT, PORTFOLIO OFFICE OF THE CIO As a key member of the portfolio support team within the Private Equity firm, the Vice President, Office of the CIO, is responsible for partnering with 50+ portfolio companies and their management teams, 50+ deal team members, 15 ....
$100,000 - $140,000
Operations Manager Primary function: Manage and oversee Company daily operations. Responsible for the effective and successful management of labor, employee productivity, product and service quality control, with special attention to safety measures as established for th ....
$140,000 - $160,000
Plant Manager Seeking an experienced Plant/Operation Manager for our growing manufacturing facility located in Suwanee, GA. This position will report to the General Manager, GRD and Sustainable Systems, and be a model of leadership, demonstrate managerial brilliance, a ....
Commodity Sourcing Lead
$80,000 - $102,000
Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Commodity Sourcing LeadThe Commodity Sourcing Lead is responsible for strategic global sourcing, managing supplier relationships, supply chain security, supplier measurement, supplier contracts, and supplier pricing for the supply base within the commodities assigned. Commod ....
$120,000 - $150,000
Los Angeles, California
Executive AssistantSUMMARY This position is with a private equity backed field service provider. The Executive Assistant will support the CEO and partner with the executive team to assist in daily operations using strong leadership and problem-solving skills. This role will ....
Supply Chain Manager- Customer Service
$75,000 - $105,000
Supply Chain Manager- Customer Service Responsibilities Customer Service Department Management Lead the company in achieving world class order fill, case fill and on time delivery results Return material authorizations Balance & Support of Forward Warehouses ....
Vice President of Field Service Operations
$170,000 - $210,000
Vice President of Service OperationsLocation: Northeast territory Overview: The Vice President of Service Operations will be responsible for overseeing the field service operations across 30 locations and their territories throughout the northeast for th ....
Vice President of Strategy and M&A
$190,000 - $250,000
Vice President of Strategic Initiatives and M&AThis position is with a Private Equity backed, extremely fast growing, non-hazardous waste management solutions company. This company is in need of an executive level individual to work with the CEO and support the company ....