Primary function: Manage and oversee Company daily operations.
Responsible for the effective and successful management of labor, employee productivity, product and service quality control, with special attention to safety measures as established for the Operations Department. Serve as a company representative with regards to regulatory issues. Enhance the operational procedures, systems and principles in the areas of information flow, business processes, and enhanced management reporting.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree. Strong preference for concentration or major in Operations Management or Business studies. Must have 8 to 10 years’ experience in Operations Management or Business ownership in Welding, Construction or related business. Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Lead and direct the work of others. Position reports directly to company executive management.
- Recruit, select, train, assign, schedule, coach and discipline employees
- Communicate job expectations, including the planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing of job contributions
- Plan, review and deliver employee compensations plans, and rewards programs
- Contribute operations recommendations to company strategic growth plans; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality and customer service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify industry trends
- Forecast sales and labor requirements; prepare an annual company operational budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiate corrective action to meet or exceed budget projections.
- Develop operations system by determining product handling and storage requirements; develop, implement, enforce and evaluate policies and procedures; use our software to receive product (STRUMIS) equipment utilization, conduct inventory management and oversee shipping activity.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing company standards and procedures in compliance with state and local regulations
- Continue to expand job knowledge and experience by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications, maintaining personal network; participate in professional organizations.
- Manage process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout; implement changes as needed.
- Manage all staffing levels, inclusive of employee wages, hours, and hiring of contract labor to support revenue goals
- Responsible for all department managers and supervisors with review/approval responsibility for all operation employees
- Run a safe, injury/accident free work place
- Manage relationships with key operation vendors
- Track vendor pricing, rebates and service levels
- Review and approve all operational invoices and expenditures to insure they are summited for timely payment
- Serve as the primary point of contact when there are customer issues with regards to quality of work, customer service, or accidents and mishaps on jobsite.
- Work closely with PM and executive management team to set / or implement policies, procedures and systems and maintain adherence
Communicate with legal counsel and safety officials to ensure all company processes remain compliant with OSHA and other governmental regulations
Other Open Positions
Supply Chain Manager
$75,000 - $105,000
Supply Chain Manager Job Summary This position will manage one of the following areas in the Supply Chain department: Inventory Management, Pallet Coordination, Data Quality, USDA Coordination, Demand Planning, Product Transitions, Scheduling, or Capacity Management. RES ....
$0 - $0
VICE PRESIDENT, PORTFOLIO OFFICE OF THE CIO As a key member of the portfolio support team within the Private Equity firm, the Vice President, Office of the CIO, is responsible for partnering with 50+ portfolio companies and their management teams, 50+ deal team members, 15 ....
$100,000 - $140,000
Operations Manager Primary function: Manage and oversee Company daily operations. Responsible for the effective and successful management of labor, employee productivity, product and service quality control, with special attention to safety measures as established for th ....
$140,000 - $160,000
Plant Manager Seeking an experienced Plant/Operation Manager for our growing manufacturing facility located in Suwanee, GA. This position will report to the General Manager, GRD and Sustainable Systems, and be a model of leadership, demonstrate managerial brilliance, a ....
Commodity Sourcing Lead
$80,000 - $102,000
Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Commodity Sourcing LeadThe Commodity Sourcing Lead is responsible for strategic global sourcing, managing supplier relationships, supply chain security, supplier measurement, supplier contracts, and supplier pricing for the supply base within the commodities assigned. Commod ....
$120,000 - $150,000
Los Angeles, California
Executive AssistantSUMMARY This position is with a private equity backed field service provider. The Executive Assistant will support the CEO and partner with the executive team to assist in daily operations using strong leadership and problem-solving skills. This role will ....
Supply Chain Manager- Customer Service
$75,000 - $105,000
Supply Chain Manager- Customer Service Responsibilities Customer Service Department Management Lead the company in achieving world class order fill, case fill and on time delivery results Return material authorizations Balance & Support of Forward Warehouses ....
Vice President of Field Service Operations
$170,000 - $210,000
Vice President of Service OperationsLocation: Northeast territory Overview: The Vice President of Service Operations will be responsible for overseeing the field service operations across 30 locations and their territories throughout the northeast for th ....
Vice President of Strategy and M&A
$190,000 - $250,000
Vice President of Strategic Initiatives and M&AThis position is with a Private Equity backed, extremely fast growing, non-hazardous waste management solutions company. This company is in need of an executive level individual to work with the CEO and support the company ....