Seeking an experienced Plant/Operation Manager for our new manufacturing facility located in Lawrenceville, GA. This position will report to the Senior VP/GM, and be a model of leadership, demonstrate managerial brilliance, and represent strong integrity. In addition to, driving continuous improvement and optimization of all processes, the ideal candidate for this position will oversee the entire plant operations and will be responsible for the development and execution of strategy that delivers the operational efficiency necessary to maintain high quality standards, maximize stewardship, enhance safety measures, generates outstanding customer satisfaction.
- Oversee and direct the entire plant operation
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to meet or exceed production and customer’s expectations
- Increase production, asset capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
- Allocate resources to efficiently optimize facility utilization
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction, understanding and focus to the team members
- Monitor operations, identify problems and implement corrective actions as necessary
- Collect and analyze data to determine areas of waste and/or overtime
- Maintain a commitment to plant safety policies and procedures
- Develop and utilize systems and processes that track and optimize productivity standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure an effective return on assets
- Address employee issues or grievances as needed, and administer the plant’s collective bargaining agreement
- Stay abreast of the latest production management best practices and concepts
- BS Degree in Engineering; Manufacturing or Industrial preferred
- 5 – 8 years of experience in a manufacturing operation; plant or operations manager
- 8 years of solid managerial experience
- Proven knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources)
- Familiarity with industry’s standard equipment and technical expertise
- Knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, inventory and stewardship
- Computer literacy
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
- Demonstrated and verifiable accomplishments pertinent to the position
- Exceptional leadership skills with a sense of urgency and a strong aptitude
- Interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and motivate employees to meet goals
- Ability to develop and maintain a strong team environment where customer focus is paramount
- Problem solving skills with the ability to quickly ascertain a problem and be decisive in solving it
- A routine of visibility and friendliness on the manufacturing floor
- Organizational skills as demonstrated through success in strategic thinking, team building, lean manufacturing, coaching/mentoring, material logistics and inventory management
- Experience in a job shop or manufacturing environment that must expand, contract or shift focus to cover month to month requirements
- The ability to effectively manage time regarding production deadlines, shipping dates, etc.
Other Open Positions
Chief Operating Officer
$180,000 - $225,000
Crystal Lake, Illinois
Chief Operating Officer – COO SUMMARYWorking with the executive team, develop and execute operations strategies to support the short and long-term growth of the Company. Evaluate and implement business systems, processes, machines, schedules, and talent to ensure prof ....
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
$90,000 - $110,000
What the position entails: Daily Manufacturing Interaction: Applies basic engineering principles and analyses to improve processes or solve manufacturing problems by reducing cost and improving quality, safety, and/or capability. Works to improve the hydraulic, mechanica ....
$80,000 - $100,000
Manufacturing EngineerWhat the position entails: Daily Manufacturing Interaction: Applies basic engineering principles and analyses to improve processes or solve manufacturing problems by reducing cost and improving quality, safety, and/or capability. Works to improve th ....
Manufacturing Engineering Manager
$90,000 - $120,000
Manufacturing Engineering ManagerMAIN FUNCTION: The Manufacturing Engineer Manager is responsible for process improvement and equipment selection/implementation. This position will have responsibility to lead implementation of new products and processes, lead cost reduction ....
$130,000 - $160,000
Plant Manager Seeking an experienced Plant/Operation Manager for our new manufacturing facility located in Lawrenceville, GA. This position will report to the Senior VP/GM, and be a model of leadership, demonstrate managerial brilliance, and represent strong integrity. ....
Industrial Service Technician
$65,000 - $80,000
Lake Zurich, Illinois
Industrial Service Technician We are in search of an Industrial Service technician with a strong mechanical and electrical background. Up to date knowledge of electrical/mechanical components a must. Experience with industrial fans/blowers, burners (gas related equipment), ....
$65,000 - $85,000
Job DetailsIndustrial Electrician Position Summary The ideal candidate will be adept at installing, repairing, troubleshooting and maintaining PLC and/or computer controlled production equipment and controls to include Modicon and Allen Bradley equipment. This is a ....
$65,000 - $85,000
Job Details Position Summary The ideal candidate will be adept at installing, repairing, troubleshooting and maintaining PLC and/or computer controlled production equipment and controls to include Modicon and Allen Bradley equipment. This is a hand’s on job, ....
$75,000 - $85,000
Maintenance ManagerPosition Summary The Maintenance Manager provides leadership and direct supervision over maintenance personnel involved in the installation, maintenance and repair of machine tools and equipment, electrical systems, mechanical systems, heating/cooling sys ....
Vice President of IT
$220,000 - $250,000
Charlotte, North Carolina
Vice President of Information TechnologyI am working with a manufacturing organization that is seeking a Vice President of Information Technology. The VP of IT will be responsible for leading the strategic and tactical technological direction for the Company; ensuring the d ....