Seeking an experienced Plant/Operation Manager for our growing manufacturing facility located in Suwanee, GA. This position will report to the General Manager, GRD and Sustainable Systems, and be a model of leadership, demonstrate managerial brilliance, and represent strong integrity. In addition to, driving continuous improvement and optimization of all processes, the ideal candidate for this position will oversee the entire plant operations and will be responsible for the development and execution of strategy that delivers the operational efficiency necessary to maintain high quality standards, maximize stewardship, enhance safety measures, generates outstanding customer satisfaction.
- Oversee and direct the entire plant operation
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to meet or exceed production and customer’s expectations
- Increase production, asset capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
- Allocate resources to efficiently optimize facility utilization
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction, understanding and focus to the team members
- Monitor operations, identify problems and implement corrective actions as necessary
- Collect and analyze data to determine areas of waste and/or overtime
- Maintain a commitment to plant safety policies and procedures
- Develop and utilize systems and processes that track and optimize productivity standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure an effective return on assets
- Address employee issues or grievances as needed, and administer the plant’s collective bargaining agreement
- Stay abreast of the latest production management best practices and concepts
- BS Degree in Engineering; Manufacturing or Industrial preferred
- 5 – 8 years of experience in a manufacturing operation; plant or operations manager
- 8 years of solid managerial experience
- Proven knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources)
- Familiarity with industry’s standard equipment and technical expertise
- Knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, inventory and stewardship
- Computer literacy
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
- Demonstrated and verifiable accomplishments pertinent to the position
- Exceptional leadership skills with a sense of urgency and a strong aptitude
- Interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and motivate employees to meet goals
- Ability to develop and maintain a strong team environment where customer focus is paramount
- Problem solving skills with the ability to quickly ascertain a problem and be decisive in solving it
- A routine of visibility and friendliness on the manufacturing floor
- Organizational skills as demonstrated through success in strategic thinking, team building, lean manufacturing, coaching/mentoring, material logistics and inventory management
- Experience in a job shop or manufacturing environment that must expand, contract or shift focus to cover month to month requirements
- The ability to effectively manage time regarding production deadlines, shipping dates, etc.
Other Open Positions
Supply Chain Manager
$75,000 - $105,000
Supply Chain Manager Job Summary This position will manage one of the following areas in the Supply Chain department: Inventory Management, Pallet Coordination, Data Quality, USDA Coordination, Demand Planning, Product Transitions, Scheduling, or Capacity Management. RES ....
$0 - $0
VICE PRESIDENT, PORTFOLIO OFFICE OF THE CIO As a key member of the portfolio support team within the Private Equity firm, the Vice President, Office of the CIO, is responsible for partnering with 50+ portfolio companies and their management teams, 50+ deal team members, 15 ....
$100,000 - $140,000
Operations Manager Primary function: Manage and oversee Company daily operations. Responsible for the effective and successful management of labor, employee productivity, product and service quality control, with special attention to safety measures as established for th ....
$140,000 - $160,000
Plant Manager Seeking an experienced Plant/Operation Manager for our growing manufacturing facility located in Suwanee, GA. This position will report to the General Manager, GRD and Sustainable Systems, and be a model of leadership, demonstrate managerial brilliance, a ....
Commodity Sourcing Lead
$80,000 - $102,000
Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Commodity Sourcing LeadThe Commodity Sourcing Lead is responsible for strategic global sourcing, managing supplier relationships, supply chain security, supplier measurement, supplier contracts, and supplier pricing for the supply base within the commodities assigned. Commod ....
$120,000 - $150,000
Los Angeles, California
Executive AssistantSUMMARY This position is with a private equity backed field service provider. The Executive Assistant will support the CEO and partner with the executive team to assist in daily operations using strong leadership and problem-solving skills. This role will ....
Supply Chain Manager- Customer Service
$75,000 - $105,000
Supply Chain Manager- Customer Service Responsibilities Customer Service Department Management Lead the company in achieving world class order fill, case fill and on time delivery results Return material authorizations Balance & Support of Forward Warehouses ....
Vice President of Field Service Operations
$170,000 - $210,000
Vice President of Service OperationsLocation: Northeast territory Overview: The Vice President of Service Operations will be responsible for overseeing the field service operations across 30 locations and their territories throughout the northeast for th ....
Vice President of Strategy and M&A
$190,000 - $250,000
Vice President of Strategic Initiatives and M&AThis position is with a Private Equity backed, extremely fast growing, non-hazardous waste management solutions company. This company is in need of an executive level individual to work with the CEO and support the company ....