Repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment such as, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems and plastic injection molding machines. Performs maintenance and repair of plastic injection molding machinery, paying special attention to controls, hydraulics, mold closings, conveyor systems and robotics. Sets and adjusts molds. Work includes adjustment and optimization of injection molding cycle, coordinating and rectifying problems, and adjusting, setting and installing heaters, dryers, conveyor belts, robots, anti-static devices and mold-cooling equipment.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
· Observes mechanical devices in operation to detect and analyze imperfections, maintains parts, and adjusts and/or repairs functional parts of devices and control instruments.
· Performs color changes and the cleaning and replacement of ejector nozzles.
· Performs mold changes and adjustments and accurately completes mold change reports, troubleshooting reports and mold condition reports.
· Performs complete shut-down and start-up activities of machinery as needed, sets heat temperatures on the TGK or Spear control units and sets the mold conditions for the process.
· Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
· Set up and adjust robots and other equipment to include existing automation lines.
· Enter results of each mold change in system
Required Education and Experience:
· Two-year technical school graduate or 2 years of equivalent experience in the field.
· The metric system
· Basic electrical knowledge
· Basic injection molding theory knowledge.
· Basic Algebra
· Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
· Effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees
· Read blueprints and schematics
Other Open Positions
Vice President of Engineering
$225,000 - $275,000
Vice President of EngineeringThe Vice President of Engineering is responsible for the overall planning, organization, and execution of all engineering activities. Reporting directly to the COO, the VP of Engineering will provide strategic direction, technical leadership, and ....
Quality Control Specialist
$50,000 - $60,000
Job Summary This position is primarily responsible for performing inspections and validations of fabricated equipment and parts, reporting issues and coordinating with Projects and/or Engineering teams to resolve any noted non-conformances. Essential Job Functions Ins ....
Senior Advanced Process Development Engineer
$95,000 - $120,000
Senior Advanced Process Development EngineerThis position will be filled by someone who applies appropriate engineering and manufacturing technology to make innovative stepped process improvements or new processes in the areas of quality, productivity, and cost reduction acr ....
Senior Quality Engineer
$95,000 - $105,000
Senior Quality Engineer What the position entails: As a member of the Company Quality Team, the person in this role is responsible for applying appropriate engineering and manufacturing technology to improve existing processes in the areas of quality, productivity and cost ....
Field Service Engineer
$70,000 - $90,000
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Field Service Engineer We are seeking a highly motivated Field Support Engineer for the U.S. Southwest Territory who, with limited supervision, executes customer support activities involving the installation, modification and repair of complex nuclear measurement equipment ....
$75,000 - $85,000
Process Engineer Repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment such as, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems and plastic injection molding machines. Performs maintenance and repair of plastic injection molding machinery, paying special attention to controls, hydraul ....
Vice President of Human Resources
$200,000 - $250,000
Costa Mesa, California
Vice President of Human Resources I am working with a growing global manufacturing organization that is seeking a Vice President of Human Resources in Southern California.(Costa Mesa, Huntington Beach, Irvine) This will report to the CEO and be a tactical and strategic lead ....
Production Engineer I
$70,000 - $90,000
Crystal Lake, Illinois
Production Engineer I JOB SUMMARY This position is responsible for the review and conversion of engineering design drawings into detailed piece part drawings for manufacturability and bills of material. Additionally, this position requires working within a team environment ....
Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Engineer 1
$74,000 - $82,000
Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Engineer I Job Details Description The Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Engineer I develops regulatory compliance test programs on a variety of products accordin ....
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
$90,000 - $110,000
What the position entails: Daily Manufacturing Interaction: Applies basic engineering principles and analyses to improve processes or solve manufacturing problems by reducing cost and improving quality, safety, and/or capability. Works to improve the hydraulic, mechanica ....