Product Data Manager
Manages and controls all product structure/bill of material and configurator architecture settings along with creation,
distribution, and retention of all engineering change order electronic documentation.
1. Manages and controls all configurator architecture creation or changes to maintain accuracy including rules
development (data mapping).
2. Develop and ensure proper naming/numbering conventions are used consistently throughout all engineering
3. Manages the Engineering Change Order Process (ECN/ECR) and ensures accuracy of updates to:
a. Bill of Material Structure
b. Bill of Operations
c. Material Disposition Coordination
d. Product Configurator and Rules Development
e. Option Index creation and/or updates
f. Others as identified by management
4. Manages and leads support staff.
5. Insures completeness and accuracy of the bills of materials and product data.
6. Cross functional communication of all engineering change processes- i.e., Purchasing, Accounting, Sales,
Manufacturing Engineering, CSCs, TPC, etc.
7. Ability to develop strategies and systems to improve accuracy, clarity, and efficiency of ECO process.
8. Ability to research, define and recommend product structure and manage configuration strategies with the goal of
allowing salesmen to configure trailers at point of sale.
9. Must be able to interact with individuals at various positions within the organization appropriately from production
staff to customer decision makers.
10. Perform additional duties as assigned by management or required by the position.
1. Must possess a bachelor’s degree and/or at least 5 years of experience in a related role.
2. Engineering experience in a manufacturing environment beneficial.
3. Familiarity with OEM Bills of Material.
4. Experience with a product configurator or general programming knowledge beneficial.
5. Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written format.
6. Strong computer skills, including experience with various database programs and technical software including Solid
Works/CAD, ERP/MRP software and the MS Office suite of programs.
7. Must be able to maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
Other Open Positions
Production Supervisor (3rd Shift)
$85,000 - $95,000
Job Details Hours 11:00pm- 7:30am Description Core Responsibilities: Supervises and coordinates the workers engaged in machining and producing precision and complex parts to meet schedules for the various operations supporting customer requirements. Performance mana ....
Field Service Technician
$65,000 - $85,000
Boiling Springs, South Carolina
Field Service TechnicianExperience: 5+ years in wastewater, textile, or industrial machinery service.Education: High school diploma or Associates Degree. 5 plus years of experience in acustomer service technical position conducting field service.Travel: 70% travel required. ....
Field Service Technician
$65,000 - $110,000
Job descriptionPosition SummarySeeking an experienced Field Service Technician to install, repair, and troubleshoot our equipment in the field. The primary role of this position is to perform, under general direction, advanced customer support activities for wastewater scree ....
$100,000 - $120,000
East Central, Nebraska
Materials Director (On-Site)Job Function:Responsible for the Materials operations and inventory management organization for the Production facilities. This includes development, and implementation of an improved structure and process drivingMaterial replenishment (Kanban), p ....
Electrical Controls Engineer
$85,000 - $105,000
Electrical Controls Engineer Seeking an electrical engineer to design, develop, troubleshoot, and coordinate all aspects of electrical controls systems relative to our equipment, machinery, and special application tools and fixtures. Someone who enjoys balancing the ....
$80,000 - $110,000
ProgrammerSUMMARY: Hybrid Remote PositionConceptualizes, designs, implements, tests, documents, and supports new and existing software or systems. Takes an active role in problem-solving by meeting with employees at all levels to better integrate the use of IS resources int ....
Project Engineer- Automation and Controls
$100,000 - $140,000
Project Engineer- Automation and ControlsJob DetailsIdeal candidate should reside in the Mid-West/Mid-Atlantic region but flexible. Description Accountable for commissioning and project completion of automation projects across the business, involving planning, de ....
$70,000 - $105,000
Experience & Qualifications: Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to source, select, develop suppliers Proficient in build-up and development of relationship with all stakeholders, at all levels, internally and externally Strong project management experience ....
Global Category Manager-Direct Supply
$80,000 - $100,000
David City, Nebraska
Global Category Manager-Direct Supply The Global Category Manger for Direct Supply will manage the strategic supply chain for a specific individual or group of categories / commodities. This role is responsible for the selection, management, and development of all suppliers ....
Senior Director – Mergers and Acquisitions
$185,000 - $225,000
Senior Director of Strategic M&AThis position is with a Private Equity backed, extremely fast growing, med-device and diagnostics company. This company is in need of an executive level individual to work with the rest of the executive team, the private equity group and w ....