Hybrid Remote Position
Conceptualizes, designs, implements, tests, documents, and supports new and existing software or systems. Takes an active role in problem-solving by meeting with employees at all levels to better integrate the use of IS resources into the company. Shares and collaborates with other members of the IS department.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Assist in coordination of development tasks and projects
- Assists in planning and systems analysis, software configuration and training employees with Company systems
- Analyze designs, implement, document, test, and support software applications, client-server systems, and databases supporting business operations
- Research, review, and codify business and user practices for the purpose of developing systems to support those practices; soliciting and recording user input on both daily practices and business requirements to meet development and business needs
- Monitor and recommend business and user practices and develop policy and procedure recommendations regarding the use of systems designed to support those practices
- Provide technical support for systems for which this position is responsible, or for which this position has played a role in the development
- Create and maintain the labels printed in-house for products, using label development software; manages the system-wide distribution of labels; does technical support for the label printing software
- Participates in operational projects
- Effectively communicate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders using multiple tools to ensure effective visual and verbal communication
- Perform other duties of a similar nature or level as assigned
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in computer or business related field or equivalent years’ related experience; and,
Three (3) years’ experience in software development with programs interacting with SQL databases
- Information technology and industry best practices
- SQL(MS SQL Server, T-SQL), VBA(Excel/Access),Visual Basic
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Algorithm Design
- Software Design
- Software Debugging
- Software Development Fundamentals
- Software Documentation
- Software Testing
- Use of computer hardware to include: computer, keyboard, and mouse
- Use of computer software to include Microsoft Access, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Prepare and present clear and precise presentations
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication
- Demonstrate problem solving and negotiation skills
- Respond timely to requests for service from all stakeholders
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities
- Openly share your knowledge with the team
- Mitigate enterprise risk factors and ensure compliance with applicable regulations, legislation and policies and procedures
- Demonstrate problem solving skills
- Exhibit strong interpersonal skills
- Multi-task and support multiple priorities at one time
- Exercise independent motivation
- Prepare reports using a variety of methods from multiple sources of data
- Review data and ensuring accuracy and timeliness and relevancy
- Multi-task under strict deadlines while having multiple priorities at one time
- Exhibit positive attitude and openness to learning
- Effectively communicate and work in a cross-cultural environment
- Demonstrate high-level of organization and planning
- Exercise independent motivation
- Maintain a high level of commitment and personal responsibility to completing tasks
Other Open Positions
Production Supervisor (3rd Shift)
$85,000 - $95,000
Job Details Hours 11:00pm- 7:30am Description Core Responsibilities: Supervises and coordinates the workers engaged in machining and producing precision and complex parts to meet schedules for the various operations supporting customer requirements. Performance mana ....
Field Service Technician
$65,000 - $85,000
Boiling Springs, South Carolina
Field Service TechnicianExperience: 5+ years in wastewater, textile, or industrial machinery service.Education: High school diploma or Associates Degree. 5 plus years of experience in acustomer service technical position conducting field service.Travel: 70% travel required. ....
Field Service Technician
$65,000 - $110,000
Job descriptionPosition SummarySeeking an experienced Field Service Technician to install, repair, and troubleshoot our equipment in the field. The primary role of this position is to perform, under general direction, advanced customer support activities for wastewater scree ....
$100,000 - $120,000
East Central, Nebraska
Materials Director (On-Site)Job Function:Responsible for the Materials operations and inventory management organization for the Production facilities. This includes development, and implementation of an improved structure and process drivingMaterial replenishment (Kanban), p ....
Electrical Controls Engineer
$85,000 - $105,000
Electrical Controls Engineer Seeking an electrical engineer to design, develop, troubleshoot, and coordinate all aspects of electrical controls systems relative to our equipment, machinery, and special application tools and fixtures. Someone who enjoys balancing the ....
$80,000 - $110,000
ProgrammerSUMMARY: Hybrid Remote PositionConceptualizes, designs, implements, tests, documents, and supports new and existing software or systems. Takes an active role in problem-solving by meeting with employees at all levels to better integrate the use of IS resources int ....
Project Engineer- Automation and Controls
$100,000 - $140,000
Project Engineer- Automation and ControlsJob DetailsIdeal candidate should reside in the Mid-West/Mid-Atlantic region but flexible. Description Accountable for commissioning and project completion of automation projects across the business, involving planning, de ....
$70,000 - $105,000
Experience & Qualifications: Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to source, select, develop suppliers Proficient in build-up and development of relationship with all stakeholders, at all levels, internally and externally Strong project management experience ....
Global Category Manager-Direct Supply
$80,000 - $100,000
David City, Nebraska
Global Category Manager-Direct Supply The Global Category Manger for Direct Supply will manage the strategic supply chain for a specific individual or group of categories / commodities. This role is responsible for the selection, management, and development of all suppliers ....
Senior Director – Mergers and Acquisitions
$185,000 - $225,000
Senior Director of Strategic M&AThis position is with a Private Equity backed, extremely fast growing, med-device and diagnostics company. This company is in need of an executive level individual to work with the rest of the executive team, the private equity group and w ....