We are partnering with a PE backed multi-site healthcare organization looking to add a Senior Accountant to their team. The ideal candidate has a CPA and public accounting experience.
The Senior Accountant is responsible for the day-to-day accounting and internal controls for the Company. You will ensure proper books and records are maintained for management, tax and audit purposes. You will manage the monthly close and support the Controller and CFO in planning and analysis.
Candidates will have the opportunity to work in a hybrid environment.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and financial analysis
- Responsible for partnering with Operations on integration of affiliates
- Prepare and execute journal entries for month end close
- Prepare and analyze balance sheet accounts
- Conduct month over month, actual vs. budget, and actual vs. prior year variance analyses
- Compile information for annual audit and tax return preparation
- Responsible for proper capitalization and depreciation of fixed assets
- Be responsible for revenue recognition process and accounts receivable
- Assist with other ad-hoc Accounting projects
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting and 3-6 years of experience
- Good knowledge of GAAP and financial statements
- Highly motivated
- Experience managing multiple activities, prioritization of tasks and problem resolution
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- ADP experience a plus, but not required
- Oracle Netsuite experience a plus, but not required
- Public accounting experience required with CPA
Other Open Positions
Vice President of Corporate Development
$200,000 - $250,000
Vice President, Corporate Development This position is with an extremely fast growing and acquisitive, private equity backed, transportation and logistics services group located all over the eastern half of the country. The Vice President, Corporate Development will be resp ....
$85,000 - $125,000
Senior AccountantWe are partnering with a PE backed multi-site healthcare organization looking to add a Senior Accountant to their team. The ideal candidate has a CPA and public accounting experience.The Senior Accountant is responsible for the day-to-day accounting and inte ....
$180,000 - $215,000
Corporate Controller The Corporate Controller position is a hands-on role that is responsible for the accounting affairs of the overall organization and its affiliates. The Corporate Controller is a key member of the Company’s financial team and the process owner for ....
$75,000 - $95,000
Fort Worth, Texas
Senior AccountantWe are partnering with a mid-market PE backed organization looking to add a Senior Accountant to their team. The Senior Accountant is responsible for areas relating to financial reporting and general accounting activities for over 30 regional facilities. Thi ....
$110,000 - $120,000
Fort Worth, Texas
Assistant ControllerWe are partnering with a mid-market PE backed organization looking to add an Assistant Controller to their team. The position is newly created to support growth.Position Summary: Reporting to the Corporate Controller, the Assistant Controller will help d ....
$150,000 - $180,000
Controller We are partnering with a newly purchased PE backed financial service organization in Boston looking to add a Controller to their team. This is the newest portfolio company for the PE firm and they are prepping for exponential growth. The Controller reports direct ....
Accounts Payable Lead
$0 - $0
Accounts Payable LeadOur Client, a national consulting firm, is currently experiencing explosive growth and looking to add an Accounts Payable Lead to their team. In this role, along with the Accounts Payable Manager, you will be responsible for full-cycle Accounts Payable ....
Accounts Payable Associate
$0 - $0
Accounts Payable AssociateOur client is presently in search of an Accounts Payable Associate to join the firm!As an AP Associate, you will work with the accounting team and be responsible for completing payments and controlling expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, a ....
Vice President, Contracting and Payor Relations
$170,000 - $210,000
Vice President, Contracting and Payor Relations, 100% RemoteWe are currently working with a PE backed healthcare organization looking to add a Vice President, Contracting and Payor Relations to their team. This individual oversees a team of credentialing and payor contractin ....
$90,000 - $110,000
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Senior Accountant, RemoteWe are partnering with a Private Equity backed distribution organization looking to add a Senior Accountant to their newly purchased entity. The Senior Accountant will be responsible but not limited to all aspects of accounting duties within our orga ....