Senior Advanced Process Development Engineer
This position will be filled by someone who applies appropriate engineering and manufacturing technology to make innovative stepped process improvements or new processes in the areas of quality, productivity, and cost reduction across all plants. The candidate will also serve as project leader on major plant expenditures and new tooling/equipment programs.
The Job Responsibilities include:
- Apply engineering principles and analyses to develop, design or make stepped manufacturing process improvements.
- Analyze and resolve complex manufacturing problems, utilizing knowledge of product design, materials, fabrication processes, tooling and equipment capabilities, assembly methods and quality management.
- Qualify and validate new manufacturing processes to ensure that they are safe, efficient and meet all local, state and federal requirements. This includes the work environment and any associated ergonomic or other human factors.
- Ensure that new manufacturing processes meet customer product, delivery and cost requirements.
- Design, develop, purchase, qualify and install manufacturing processes and related tooling, fixtures, gages and equipment to facilitate production operational requirements incorporating the tools of manufacturing excellence.
- Manage or participate as a key APQP team member in the concept to delivery cycle: Design, analyze, budget, prototypes and samples, purchase and/or build equipment, training, implementation, and improvements.
- Innovate, identify, establish, and manage development programs that bring new ideas and technologies to practical application in production. This will include working with members of our product development team as well as with outside organizations.
- Provide necessary support to the plants and engineering to assure that proper tools and assistance are available to perform assigned tasks and maintain engineering files and documents as listed but not limited to (needed for CE/EC): FMEA’S, Process flow, Diagrams, Operator Instructions, Change over Procedures, Value Stream Maps.
- Through education and experience, select and implement the proper tools of innovation and manufacturing excellence such as Idea Jam, AHP, JIT, synchronous flow, Lean manufacturing, SPC, TPM, CIM, TQC and Six Sigma
- Actively support and manage to Code on Conduct and 5S + Safety.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a mechanical engineer required
- Experience with products related to refrigeration, extrusion, HVAC, or metal fabrication are a plus
- Demonstrate expertise within an area – manufacturing
- Excellent organization, communication, presentation, people, computer and written skills.
- Strong commitment to a team environment
- Bilingual (Spanish & English)
- Willingness to travel 50% to all locations, customers and suppliers both domestic and international
Other Open Positions
Production Supervisor (3rd Shift)
$85,000 - $95,000
Job Details Hours 11:00pm- 7:30am Description Core Responsibilities: Supervises and coordinates the workers engaged in machining and producing precision and complex parts to meet schedules for the various operations supporting customer requirements. Performance mana ....
Field Service Technician
$65,000 - $85,000
Boiling Springs, South Carolina
Field Service TechnicianExperience: 5+ years in wastewater, textile, or industrial machinery service.Education: High school diploma or Associates Degree. 5 plus years of experience in acustomer service technical position conducting field service.Travel: 70% travel required. ....
Field Service Technician
$65,000 - $110,000
Job descriptionPosition SummarySeeking an experienced Field Service Technician to install, repair, and troubleshoot our equipment in the field. The primary role of this position is to perform, under general direction, advanced customer support activities for wastewater scree ....
$100,000 - $120,000
East Central, Nebraska
Materials Director (On-Site)Job Function:Responsible for the Materials operations and inventory management organization for the Production facilities. This includes development, and implementation of an improved structure and process drivingMaterial replenishment (Kanban), p ....
Electrical Controls Engineer
$85,000 - $105,000
Electrical Controls Engineer Seeking an electrical engineer to design, develop, troubleshoot, and coordinate all aspects of electrical controls systems relative to our equipment, machinery, and special application tools and fixtures. Someone who enjoys balancing the ....
$80,000 - $110,000
ProgrammerSUMMARY: Hybrid Remote PositionConceptualizes, designs, implements, tests, documents, and supports new and existing software or systems. Takes an active role in problem-solving by meeting with employees at all levels to better integrate the use of IS resources int ....
Project Engineer- Automation and Controls
$100,000 - $140,000
Project Engineer- Automation and ControlsJob DetailsIdeal candidate should reside in the Mid-West/Mid-Atlantic region but flexible. Description Accountable for commissioning and project completion of automation projects across the business, involving planning, de ....
$70,000 - $105,000
Experience & Qualifications: Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to source, select, develop suppliers Proficient in build-up and development of relationship with all stakeholders, at all levels, internally and externally Strong project management experience ....
Global Category Manager-Direct Supply
$80,000 - $100,000
David City, Nebraska
Global Category Manager-Direct Supply The Global Category Manger for Direct Supply will manage the strategic supply chain for a specific individual or group of categories / commodities. This role is responsible for the selection, management, and development of all suppliers ....
Senior Director – Mergers and Acquisitions
$185,000 - $225,000
Senior Director of Strategic M&AThis position is with a Private Equity backed, extremely fast growing, med-device and diagnostics company. This company is in need of an executive level individual to work with the rest of the executive team, the private equity group and w ....