Senior Director – Mergers and Acquisitions
This position is with a Private Equity backed, extremely fast growing, med-device and diagnostics company. This company is in need of an executive level individual to work with the rest of the executive team, the private equity group and with potential acquisition to deploy the companies growth strategy and execute on deals. It will lead transactions from identification, initiation and due diligence through to closure. In addition, the Senior Director will be responsible for in-depth financial analysis, pipeline research, and constant communication with all parties. It reports to the CFO
Geography: This person can be located anywhere in the country. It will require some travel but permanent remote is fine.
– Develop and execute the global M&A strategy to accelerate strategic priorities.
– Represents the company and cultivate relationships to attract business opportunities to the organization and foster strategic partnerships.
– Build and leverage relationships with investment banks and other relevant firms, as well as potential sellers.
– Work with leadership team to identify acquisitions, structure transactions, direct due diligence and negotiate and close acquisitions.
– Responsible for gathering important information regarding risks and opportunities for impending and ongoing M&A activities, translating this information into fact-based and well-reasoned insights on the valuation and structural impact of the merger or – acquisition.
– Work with business unit leaders and functional specialists to develop and/or update market assessments to support the investment thesis underpinning a transaction.
– Take ownership of all aspects of a deal including significant interaction with senior executives and the investment committee including creation of a business case and valuation model for each potential transaction.
– Lead multiple aspects of acquisition including business analysis, transaction structuring and negotiation of agreements.
– Provide analysis and recommendations on corporate financial implications and the range of strategic alternatives to include preparing materials for Board of Director review.
– Leads merger and acquisition transactions through the cross-functional due diligence process including gathering and leveraging integration planning inputs in order to support successful integration.
– Requires excellent ability in assessing and regularly communicating options and transaction updates to senior management.
– Interact regularly with third-party advisors (legal, financial, tax, consultants).
– Perform other duties as assigned or as needed to support organization growth.
– Bachelor degree from a leading university, preferably in a scientific discipline. MBA preferred from a leading graduate business school preferred
– Minimum 5-8 years of results-oriented work experience in similar role including corporate development, strategy, investment banking or private equity.
– Experience and ability to model and synthesize complex financial analysis, operational and KPI data into concise presentations and decision framework, on a regular basis.
– Experience in leading mergers and acquisitions review and execution, analyzing business proposals, leading due diligence process and structuring transactions. Experience in small to mid-cap deals working with target companies in the $20-$100 million range highly preferred.
– Proven experience in financial modeling and valuation and presenting to an investment committee.
– Strong Board presentation skills including the development of PowerPoint presentations.
– Strong communication skills.
– Ability to lead and motivate team members.
– Availability to travel as needed.
Other Open Positions
Production Supervisor (3rd Shift)
$85,000 - $95,000
Job Details Hours 11:00pm- 7:30am Description Core Responsibilities: Supervises and coordinates the workers engaged in machining and producing precision and complex parts to meet schedules for the various operations supporting customer requirements. Performance mana ....
Field Service Technician
$65,000 - $85,000
Boiling Springs, South Carolina
Field Service TechnicianExperience: 5+ years in wastewater, textile, or industrial machinery service.Education: High school diploma or Associates Degree. 5 plus years of experience in acustomer service technical position conducting field service.Travel: 70% travel required. ....
Field Service Technician
$65,000 - $110,000
Job descriptionPosition SummarySeeking an experienced Field Service Technician to install, repair, and troubleshoot our equipment in the field. The primary role of this position is to perform, under general direction, advanced customer support activities for wastewater scree ....
$100,000 - $120,000
East Central, Nebraska
Materials Director (On-Site)Job Function:Responsible for the Materials operations and inventory management organization for the Production facilities. This includes development, and implementation of an improved structure and process drivingMaterial replenishment (Kanban), p ....
Electrical Controls Engineer
$85,000 - $105,000
Electrical Controls Engineer Seeking an electrical engineer to design, develop, troubleshoot, and coordinate all aspects of electrical controls systems relative to our equipment, machinery, and special application tools and fixtures. Someone who enjoys balancing the ....
$80,000 - $110,000
ProgrammerSUMMARY: Hybrid Remote PositionConceptualizes, designs, implements, tests, documents, and supports new and existing software or systems. Takes an active role in problem-solving by meeting with employees at all levels to better integrate the use of IS resources int ....
Project Engineer- Automation and Controls
$100,000 - $140,000
Project Engineer- Automation and ControlsJob DetailsIdeal candidate should reside in the Mid-West/Mid-Atlantic region but flexible. Description Accountable for commissioning and project completion of automation projects across the business, involving planning, de ....
$70,000 - $105,000
Experience & Qualifications: Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to source, select, develop suppliers Proficient in build-up and development of relationship with all stakeholders, at all levels, internally and externally Strong project management experience ....
Global Category Manager-Direct Supply
$80,000 - $100,000
David City, Nebraska
Global Category Manager-Direct Supply The Global Category Manger for Direct Supply will manage the strategic supply chain for a specific individual or group of categories / commodities. This role is responsible for the selection, management, and development of all suppliers ....
Senior Director – Mergers and Acquisitions
$185,000 - $225,000
Senior Director of Strategic M&AThis position is with a Private Equity backed, extremely fast growing, med-device and diagnostics company. This company is in need of an executive level individual to work with the rest of the executive team, the private equity group and w ....