Service Support Technician
Service Support Technician
We are seeking a Service Support Technician who, with limited supervision, executes customer support activities involving the installation, modification, repair, upgrade, and start-up of Hi-Temperature Imaging Cameras for the industrial market (paper/pulp, cement plants).
- In-house and field troubleshooting/repair and isolating of equipment issues/malfunctions and taking corrective actions, analyzing hardware or software issues; work closely with other Service members, as well as manufacturing sites and Engineering, to locate and correct system faults
- Conduct on-site start-up assistance or installation of equipment and systems, using established testing procedures and training to ensure proper function of systems. Provide familiarization to the customer on system hardware/software and its basic modes of operation.
- Complete Field Reports and logs to ensure work performed is properly documented and all problems in the field are reported and addressed.
- Provide professional representation of the Company in all dealings with customer, creating a positive experience for the customer.
- Provide technical support by phone/email as needed
- In House Troubleshooting and Repair
- Technical Support (by phone/email)
- Associates Degree in electronics/electronics repair
- Mechanical aptitude
- Basic soldering skills
- Ability to read schematics/drawings, both mechanical and electrical
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Good organizational skills, typing/keyboarding skills and written reporting skills.
- Well-disciplined, self-starter with an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial spirit being able to work alone or with a team.
- Must be logical and analytical in approaching solutions to problems
- Understand and adhere to all safety policies on the job
- Ability to lift at least 50+ pounds
- Ability to travel 50% of time as needed
- US Citizen with passport and ability to travel in North & South America as needed
- Must have a valid driver’s license
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- S. degree in electronics preferred; or 1-3 years in a technical support/service position
Other Open Positions
Production Supervisor (3rd Shift)
$85,000 - $95,000
Job Details Hours 11:00pm- 7:30am Description Core Responsibilities: Supervises and coordinates the workers engaged in machining and producing precision and complex parts to meet schedules for the various operations supporting customer requirements. Performance mana ....
Field Service Technician
$65,000 - $85,000
Boiling Springs, South Carolina
Field Service TechnicianExperience: 5+ years in wastewater, textile, or industrial machinery service.Education: High school diploma or Associates Degree. 5 plus years of experience in acustomer service technical position conducting field service.Travel: 70% travel required. ....
Field Service Technician
$65,000 - $110,000
Job descriptionPosition SummarySeeking an experienced Field Service Technician to install, repair, and troubleshoot our equipment in the field. The primary role of this position is to perform, under general direction, advanced customer support activities for wastewater scree ....
$100,000 - $120,000
East Central, Nebraska
Materials Director (On-Site)Job Function:Responsible for the Materials operations and inventory management organization for the Production facilities. This includes development, and implementation of an improved structure and process drivingMaterial replenishment (Kanban), p ....
Electrical Controls Engineer
$85,000 - $105,000
Electrical Controls Engineer Seeking an electrical engineer to design, develop, troubleshoot, and coordinate all aspects of electrical controls systems relative to our equipment, machinery, and special application tools and fixtures. Someone who enjoys balancing the ....
$80,000 - $110,000
ProgrammerSUMMARY: Hybrid Remote PositionConceptualizes, designs, implements, tests, documents, and supports new and existing software or systems. Takes an active role in problem-solving by meeting with employees at all levels to better integrate the use of IS resources int ....
Project Engineer- Automation and Controls
$100,000 - $140,000
Project Engineer- Automation and ControlsJob DetailsIdeal candidate should reside in the Mid-West/Mid-Atlantic region but flexible. Description Accountable for commissioning and project completion of automation projects across the business, involving planning, de ....
$70,000 - $105,000
Experience & Qualifications: Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to source, select, develop suppliers Proficient in build-up and development of relationship with all stakeholders, at all levels, internally and externally Strong project management experience ....
Global Category Manager-Direct Supply
$80,000 - $100,000
David City, Nebraska
Global Category Manager-Direct Supply The Global Category Manger for Direct Supply will manage the strategic supply chain for a specific individual or group of categories / commodities. This role is responsible for the selection, management, and development of all suppliers ....
Senior Director – Mergers and Acquisitions
$185,000 - $225,000
Senior Director of Strategic M&AThis position is with a Private Equity backed, extremely fast growing, med-device and diagnostics company. This company is in need of an executive level individual to work with the rest of the executive team, the private equity group and w ....