Experienced operations and business leader needed to drive the production and supply of highly complex and technical products used in the nuclear medicine market. Responsibilities include an intense focus on meeting customer needs in demanding regulatory environments, leading and coordinating all manufacturing operations across the site, ensuring peak efficiency with proper communication and collaboration. Will develop the operations and manufacturing leadership teams while ensuring delivery of high-quality products in compliance with all applicable customer, business and regulatory requirements.
The main goal of this position is to ensure that customers receive the highest quality products, on time, and in an efficient manner. To achieve this requires a highly motivated workforce which pays strict attention to detail, can identify, develop and implement robust harmonized processes and procedures along with methods to ensure procedural compliance. The successful candidate must be able to create and maintain a culture that is demonstrated by every employee, every day which shows a stringent commitment to safety, quality, assurance of supply to customers, self-motivation, and a dedication to continuous improvement.
- Holds the overall responsibility for defining and communicating the vision, mission, and operational objectives for the site to each team
- Accountable for the overall financial performance of the operations team, focusing on revenue recognition, cost management, working capital management, and cash flow objectives
- Acts as the principal safety agent for the site to ensure a safe work culture is maintained
- Participates in the strategic planning for the organization, as it relates to the Operations and the implementation of strategic goals and objectives
- Manages the day-to-day activities of the Operations teams to deliver on-time, in cost, in quality and safety
- Develops, administers, and maintains continuous improvement and lean methodologies
- Drives continuous improvement and standard work using Key Performance Indicators, balanced scorecards, and other systems for KPI measurement, communications, and accountability
- Leads the supply chain team to maintain cost-efficient availability of materials and supplies, and achievement of inventory objectives to meet working capital goals
- Oversees that the inventory management is consistent with sales, cash flow and financial goals
- Plans and recommends investments to meet the site goals and objectives
- Ensures all employees are in compliance with federal and state regulations, local laws, corporate policies and procedures
- Other duties/responsibilities as assigned by the President of the Nuclear Medicine Division
- Site leadership team direct report for Production, Engineering, Planning, Supply Chain and Quality with dotted line relationships for Finance, HR, and Information Technology (IT).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Manufacturing or other related disciplines
- Master’s degree in Engineering preferred
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification highly desired
- Project management certification a plus
- Minimum 15 years of experience leading a manufacturing site, ideally within the medical or medical device industry
- Minimum of 10 years’ supervisory experience including performance management and developing staff
- Demonstrated experience with risk identification and management, along with project management skills
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate activities of others, to take decisive action appropriate to the situation and business plan
- Application of Lean Manufacturing techniques; Six Sigma; Root Cause & Corrective Action (RCCA)
- Must possess excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Experience developing staffing plans and supporting overhead budgets
- Must possess strong organizational and planning skills
Other Open Positions
Production Supervisor (3rd Shift)
$85,000 - $95,000
Job Details Hours 11:00pm- 7:30am Description Core Responsibilities: Supervises and coordinates the workers engaged in machining and producing precision and complex parts to meet schedules for the various operations supporting customer requirements. Performance mana ....
Field Service Technician
$65,000 - $85,000
Boiling Springs, South Carolina
Field Service TechnicianExperience: 5+ years in wastewater, textile, or industrial machinery service.Education: High school diploma or Associates Degree. 5 plus years of experience in acustomer service technical position conducting field service.Travel: 70% travel required. ....
Field Service Technician
$65,000 - $110,000
Job descriptionPosition SummarySeeking an experienced Field Service Technician to install, repair, and troubleshoot our equipment in the field. The primary role of this position is to perform, under general direction, advanced customer support activities for wastewater scree ....
$100,000 - $120,000
East Central, Nebraska
Materials Director (On-Site)Job Function:Responsible for the Materials operations and inventory management organization for the Production facilities. This includes development, and implementation of an improved structure and process drivingMaterial replenishment (Kanban), p ....
Electrical Controls Engineer
$85,000 - $105,000
Electrical Controls Engineer Seeking an electrical engineer to design, develop, troubleshoot, and coordinate all aspects of electrical controls systems relative to our equipment, machinery, and special application tools and fixtures. Someone who enjoys balancing the ....
$80,000 - $110,000
ProgrammerSUMMARY: Hybrid Remote PositionConceptualizes, designs, implements, tests, documents, and supports new and existing software or systems. Takes an active role in problem-solving by meeting with employees at all levels to better integrate the use of IS resources int ....
Project Engineer- Automation and Controls
$100,000 - $140,000
Project Engineer- Automation and ControlsJob DetailsIdeal candidate should reside in the Mid-West/Mid-Atlantic region but flexible. Description Accountable for commissioning and project completion of automation projects across the business, involving planning, de ....
$70,000 - $105,000
Experience & Qualifications: Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to source, select, develop suppliers Proficient in build-up and development of relationship with all stakeholders, at all levels, internally and externally Strong project management experience ....
Global Category Manager-Direct Supply
$80,000 - $100,000
David City, Nebraska
Global Category Manager-Direct Supply The Global Category Manger for Direct Supply will manage the strategic supply chain for a specific individual or group of categories / commodities. This role is responsible for the selection, management, and development of all suppliers ....
Senior Director – Mergers and Acquisitions
$185,000 - $225,000
Senior Director of Strategic M&AThis position is with a Private Equity backed, extremely fast growing, med-device and diagnostics company. This company is in need of an executive level individual to work with the rest of the executive team, the private equity group and w ....