Supply Chain Manager
Supply Chain Manager
This position will manage one of the following areas in the Supply Chain department: Inventory Management, Pallet Coordination, Data Quality, USDA Coordination, Demand Planning, Product Transitions, Scheduling, or Capacity Management.
- INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
- PALLET COORDINATION
- DATA SYNC/EDI/MASTER DATA MANAGMENT
- DEMAND PLANNING
- SCHEDULING/CAPACITY MANAGEMENT
KEY SKILL SETS AND ATTRIBUTES
S&OP and Materials, ERP management fundamentals
- Demonstrate knowledge of the operations management structure of the modern manufacturing and distribution company (Bill of Materials, Material Requirements Planning,
- Thorough understanding and working knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning and planning systems Infor LX preferred.
- Calculate key inventory performance metrics such as turnover ratios, cost-benefit tradeoffs, days of inventory on hand, labor productivity, and inventory valuation
- Have detailed knowledge of manufacturing planning, master production scheduling, product definition, inventory control, materials requirements planning, capacity requirements planning shop floor control, warehousing, transportation, and purchasing business functions
- Understand standard enterprise resource planning (ERP) and supply chain management (SCM) system technologies
- Incorporate methods and techniques involved in lean and Just-in-Time (JIT) management
- Effectively communicate the operational perspective in cross-functional meetings
- Be capable of explaining the structure and logic and components of the S&OP process
Problem solving and decision making, teamwork and collaboration, accountability and responsibility, customer focus (internal and external), planning and organizing, conflict management, supporting and training staff, process improvement and peak performance.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Food Business Experience or Consumer Packaged Goods experience preferred
- APICS CPIM education and certification preferred
- Infor LX, Excel, Power BI, BPCS or Data Tracker experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Highly developed and competent oral and written communication skills. Effective interpersonal and presentation skills
- Negotiating Skills, Contract Negotiating and Vendor Partnerships
- Root cause analysis and problem-solving skills
Leadership Embodiment, Professionalism, Reliability, Commitment and Attitude are core traits of leaders at Red Gold.
- Manage the sense of urgency and time utilization of key team members
- In concert with Supply Chain’s succession planning and leadership development initiatives, the supply chain manager will mentor, develop others and continuously work to develop his/her leadership skills.
- The Supply Chain Manager must have significant influence with sales, operations, procurement, plant schedulers, customer service, forward warehouse group, warehouse operations, logistics, labels, data integrity team, and the inventory and planning teams.
- Able to drive change and as a team player influence others to move toward consensus
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
While performing the duties of this job:
- The employee must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time whether that be sitting or standing
- The employee must be able to use fingers to constantly operate a computer or other type of office equipment
- The employee in this position must be able to regularly walk
- The employees must be able to use hand s to handle and feel
- The employee must be able to reach with both hands and arms
- The employee must be able to visually detect, perceive, or recognize in near and far distances
- The employee must be able to converse or convey with other individuals
- The employee may occasionally be required to crouch
- The employee may occasionally lift/carry items as heavy as 25 pounds
Other Open Positions
Vice President, Strategic Initiatives – PE Backed Education Group
$200,000 - $250,000
Regional Vice President This role is with an educational organization comprised of specialized education schools. They offer an academic learning environment integrated with behavior support/clinical services for students K-16. The role requires a high degree of independ ....
Senior Manager of Integration
$110,000 - $135,000
New York, New York
Senior Manager of Integrations - Multisite HealthcareThis position is with an industry leading medical aesthetics group that is partnering with and acquiring best-in-class clinics and brands across the USA. The group provides world-class support to their partner-clinics.This ....
Vice President, Mergers and Acquisitions
$215,000 - $250,000
Los Angeles, California
Vice President of Mergers and AcquisitionsSUMMARY This position is with a newly acquired, private equity backed, national exterior facility services platform. The VP of M&A/Corporate Development will be responsible for directing key aspects of the Company’s acquis ....
Vice President of Strategic Initiatives & Revenue Optimization
$225,000 - $260,000
New York City, New York
Vice President of Strategic Initiatives & Pricing This position is with a PE backed, national health/beauty organization and is responsible for the group's overall strategic direction and the facilitation of it's growth. The role will have a heavy pricing and revenue op ....
Supply Chain Manager
$75,000 - $105,000
Supply Chain Manager Job Summary This position will manage one of the following areas in the Supply Chain department: Inventory Management, Pallet Coordination, Data Quality, USDA Coordination, Demand Planning, Product Transitions, Scheduling, or Capacity Management. RES ....
$100,000 - $140,000
Operations Manager Primary function: Manage and oversee Company daily operations. Responsible for the effective and successful management of labor, employee productivity, product and service quality control, with special attention to safety measures as established for th ....