The Treasury Manager, will be responsible for Cash Monitoring / Forecasting, work with business units coordinating cash forecasts and understanding liquidity and variances to plans / forecasts, support treasury operations (wires), intercompany funding/cash transfers, bank account management and online bank portal administration. They will align different business and Technology strategies for enhanced productivity. They will also develop global banking solution and drive company 13 week cash flow forecasting process.
- Aligns different business and Technology strategies for enhanced productivity
- Defines key strategies for the Technology delivery model
- Works to communicate and understand concerns related to technology alignment across departments
- Cash Monitoring / Forecasting
- Monitor daily bank balances, tracking and reporting of global cash and liquidity position
- Monitor cash balances to ensure adequate liquidity
- Drive company 13 week cash flow forecasting process
- Work with business units coordinating cash forecasts and understanding liquidity and variances to plans / forecasts
- Work with FP&A on mid to long term liquidity planning
- Managing Lender Relations/Reporting
- Develop and manage lender reporting, including monthly financials, quarterly covenant reporting, and reporting as needed
- Manage and schedule all debt and interest payments
- Develop and issue Asset Based Loan (ABL) reporting
- Provide and debt interest forecasts to FP&A
- Develop global banking solution
- Support treasury operations (wires), intercompany funding/cash transfers, bank account management and online bank portal administration
- Document and maintain treasury policies and procedures
- Other projects and assignments as needed
- 5 years treasury experience
- Experience consolidating banking centrally from various/separate business units
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work with multiple business units and develop concise, insightful analysis and reporting for senior management
- Strong understanding of cashflow forecasting & variance analysis
Other Open Positions
$115,000 - $150,000
Fort Worth, Texas
Treasury ManagerWe are partnering with a mid-market PE backed distribution organization adding a Treasury Manager to their team in the DFW area. Candidates will have the opportunity to work mainly remote going into the office 5-6 times a month.The Treasury Manager, will be r ....
$130,000 - $150,000
ControllerWe are partnering with a newly purchased, PE backed organization looking to add a Controller to their team.The Controller is responsible for the oversight of the day‐to‐day accounting operations, the monthly close process, financial statement preparatio ....
Senior Cost Accountant
$80,000 - $100,000
Saint Charles, Illinois
Senior Cost Accountant Provide support to the business operations team on cost drivers of the business as well as be a vital team member of the cost accounting team. Responsibilities include: Planning, studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activit ....
Senior Financial Analyst
$95,000 - $110,000
Senior Financial Analyst, RemoteThis role focuses on strategic analysis, fact-based decision-making, forecasting, and budgeting. In this role you will influence the growth and profitability of the business. The ideal candidate is curious, collaborative, analytical, and detai ....
Director of Financial Planning & Analysis
$150,000 - $190,000
Director, Financial Planning and Analysis, RemoteDirects the company’s overall creation and execution of functions relating to all aspects of financial planning and analysis. In concert with the CFO and finance team, leads the company’s financial planning functio ....
$70,000 - $85,000
Senior AccountantWe are working with a spirits company looking to add a Senior Accountant to their growing accounting and finance team. Candidates will have the opportunity to work in a hybrid environment.We are seeking a Senior Accountant that is excited to assist all finan ....
Vice President, Revenue Growth and Optimization
$220,000 - $260,000
Vice President, Revenue Growth and OptimizationWe are working with a mid-market PE backed organization seeking a VP Revenue Growth and Optimization. Reporting directly to the CFO.Overall Description of Role: Seeking a seasoned and analytical business leader who can establish ....
Sr. Director, Financial Planning and Analysis
$190,000 - $210,000
Senior Director, Financial Planning and AnalysisThis position is a key role in tracking performance across the business and ensuring the organization hits its long term and short- term Financial Targets. Role will support the Sr VP of FP&A and will support various analyt ....
$100,000 - $140,000
Plant ControllerWe are partnering with a newly purchased, PE backed manufacturing and distribution organization looking to add a Plant Controller to their team. Reporting to the VP Corporate Controller, you will be responsible for establishing processes for their two divisio ....
$0 - $0
West Allis, Wisconsin
Senior AccountantOur Client is an industry leader in manufacturing heavy-duty, innovative, custom-designed equipment and industrial machinery, and they are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team. *Potential to earn a ZERO DOLLAR MONTHLY PREMIUM Medical Insurance ....