Vice President of Mergers and Acquisitions
This position is with a Private Equity backed, extremely fast growing, multi-site provider/healthcare group. This company is in need of an executive level individual to work with the CEO and support the company’s inorganic growth initiatives. This is a highly acquisitive sponsor targeting heavy M&A volume (10-15 deals/yr).
Geography: This is a west coast company with targeted acquisitions coming from the west coast as well. The ideal candidate is located within the region and is amenable to travel.
Lead the Corporate M&A function with an emphasis toward:
- The overall business development activities for the business in conjunction with the CEO and CFO. Create an acquisition strategy plan and roadmap integrated to the long term business strategies and capabilities.
- Develop an objective, consistent, disciplined approach to evaluating potential acquisitions and business combinations.
- Analyze addressable markets and work with business unit leaders and functional specialists to develop and/or update.
- Actively identify and source acquisition targets, including building relationships with brokers and building a deal pipeline consistent with the Company’s strategic objectives.
- “Sell” the company story to the marketplace, building rapport and credibility with business owners.
- Create a business case and/or valuation model each potential transaction.
- Identify and quantify synergy opportunities with potential acquisitions; create action plans to drive synergies post close.
- Leads merger and acquisition transactions through the cross-functional due diligence process including gathering and leveraging integration planning inputs in order to support successful integration.
- Responsible for gathering important information regarding risks and opportunities for impending and ongoing M&A activities, translating this information into fact-based and well-reasoned insights on the valuation and structural impact of the merger or acquisition.
- Interact regularly with third-party advisors (legal, financial, tax, consultants)
- Assist in the structure and negotiation of deals, working with the CEO to gain approval from the Board.
- Lead and coordinate the post-acquisition integration initiatives ensuring a successful “first 90-days” post-close.
- Bachelors degree required. MBA preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years of results-oriented work experience in similar role including corporate development, private equity and investment banking.
- Experience and ability to model and synthesize complex financial analysis, operational, and KPI data into concise presentations and decision framework, on a regular basis.
- Experience in leading mergers and acquisitions review and execution, analyzing business proposals, leading due diligence process and structuring transactions.
- Experience in corporate development, strategy or business development function.
- Strong analytical skills, with extreme attention to detail, accuracy and accountability balanced with sound business judgment.
- Proven experience in financial modeling and valuation and presenting to an investment committee.
- Strong Board presentation skills including the development of PowerPoint presentations.
- Excellent professional written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Other Open Positions
Accounts Payable Specialist
$45,000 - $65,000
Accounts Payable Specialist This position is with a fast growing, highly acquisitive, private equity backed healthcare provider. The Accounts Payable Specialist reviews, validates and processes all invoices for payment according with the department’s policies and proc ....
Director of Strategic Initiatives and Operations
$160,000 - $200,000
Director of Strategic Initiatives & Operations This position is with an extremely fast growing, highly acquisitive, women's health group with over 2500 providers in nearly 20 states. They are in need of a highly motivated, strategic and operationally minded leader to dr ....
Director of Emergency Department
$110,000 - $135,000
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
Director of Emergency Department*** Sign-on Bonus ****Location: Lake Havasu, AZHospital: Short-Term Acute Care Hospital Joint Commission-accredited facility Part of a larger healthcare system Director of Emergency Department Responsibilities: The overall direction ....
Clinical Informatics Specialist
$70,000 - $90,000
Clinical Informatics SpecialistLocation: Odessa, TX areaClient: Small Acute Care Hospital Responsibilities: Clinical Informatics Specialist Specific tasks associated with the implementation of clinical application systems. Ensures that the system meets the functio ....
Director of Emergency Room
$100,000 - $130,000
Director of Emergency RoomLocation: Odessa, TX areaClient: Small Acute Care Hospital Responsibilities: Director of Emergency Room Assess, plan, direct, and evaluate patient care in the emergency department to assure optimal standards of patient care and nursing p ....
Human Resources Manager
$60,000 - $90,000
Human Resources Manager Location : Tennessee (South of Nashville) WANT A FRIENDLY SMALL HOSPITAL ATMOSPHERE? My client is dedicated to providing their friends and neighbors with the healthcare they need close to home. If you enjoy being part of a small town, this might be ....
Director of HIM and Revenue Cycle
$70,000 - $95,000
Director of HIM and Revenue CycleLocation: Odessa, TX areaClient: Small Acute Care Hospital Responsibilities: Director of HIM and Revenue Cycle Develop, plan, organize and implement current and future strategies to improve revenue cycle performance. Lead and dire ....
Manager of Service Fulfillment
$90,000 - $125,000
Director of Service Fulfillment We are working with a national rehab technology group that is in need of a Director of Service Fulfillment. This role leads and oversees efforts of field service technicians to assure effective repair services. Manages staff to meet company g ....
Nurse Director of Acute Care Services
$70,000 - $110,000
Nurse Director of Acute Care Services Location: Central Wyoming If you love the great outdoors and a great community, this is the place for you. Here you can find world-class rock climbing, mountain biking, fishing, horseback riding and camping. Our client, a 90-bed acut ....
Chief Executive Officer Behavior Health
$180,000 - $225,000
Chief Executive Officer Behavior HealthLocation: Remote (up to 100% Travel)Healthcare System Inpatient Behavior Healthcare Chief Executive Officer Behavior Health Responsibilities: implementing and directing facility operations at various System Behavioral Health ....