472 N. McLean Blvd., 2nd Floor Elgin, IL 60123-3274
Electrician - Manufacturing Maintenance
Must be a certified Journeyman or Master Electrician with maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
The ideal candidate will be able to work independently and have good mechanical skills as well as electrical skills. The ideal candidate will also possess a Michigan Electrical License or be capable of obtaining.
• Implementation of new equipment
• Maintenance and preventive maintenance of facilities and production equipment
• Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot electrical problems quickly to reduce down time
• Working in accordance with company policies
• Must be well versed in electronics, electricity and mechanics
• Must be able to perform duties with minimal supervision
• Must be able to work and communicate with other departments
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs, climb, and work in inclement weather
• Must be able to work overtime as required.
• Day shift M-F 6am - 2:30
WHAT CANDIDATES SAY ABOUT THIS RECRUITER:
Scott was very great to work with. I always knew where I stood in the process, had great response time with him and was a great person just to talk to and bounce ideas off of. I highly recommend him and feel as if I made a great friend in the process.