To provide quality demonstrations, benchmarking and technical support for X-Ray/CT hardware and software products at the office or at a customer’s facility throughout North and South America.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Demonstrations and Contract Inspection
• Provide high quality demonstrations on the various X-Ray/CT software packages and products (onsite and in-house). • Benchmark customer applications. create part programs and/or inspect parts for customers. • Assist in determining bid strategy. • Prepare and make presentations to customers using Microsoft PowerPoint. • Coordinate delivery of customer samples for qualification. • Participate in product/process evaluations and market introduction of new products. • Provide support for X-Ray Contract Inspection services.
• Define technical application requirements and translate customer requirements into internal specification documents and communications. • Provide direct and indirect support for customers. • Technically close sales opportunities through final presented solution. • Provide dealer support training. • Provide customer training and after sales support as directed. • Assist Sales Managers in technical areas, presentations to customers, and systems recommendations.
• Assist in trade show preparation, demonstration and support. • Ability to coordinate activities within multiple departments to assist the customer. • Prepare customer product requirements review and gap analysis.
• Assist in distributing pertinent technical information to all sales personnel. • Demonstration equipment and demonstration center(s) upkeep. • Recommend design improvements to enhance product performance and ease-of-use. • Log/track customer communications in CRM. • Log/track demonstrations and projects. • Test/Log bugs in new software versions.
• Pursuing a Degree or Masters in science, engineering or medical area. • 2 years relevant industrial experience.
Desirable • Experience with Industrial 2D radiography and/or 3D Computed Tomography hardware. • Experience with voxel processing software such as Volume Graphics Studio or Avizo
Competencies A) Functional competencies • Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook • Knowledge of 3D CAD/CAM software • Experience with metrology/measurement products such as Coordinate Measurement Machines (CMM), Laser Scanners, Laser Trackers, Interferometers • Knowledge of GD&T (ASME Y14.5-2009), blueprint interpretation, ISO, ANSI, SPC and ASNT standards • Surface Mounted Technology Production Processes • Video/Digital production skills • C# programming • Fluency in Spanish, French, Japanese or Portuguese
Core competencies Be pro-active: • Broad minded and well informed in order to act quickly and resolutely. Seek new knowledge: • Pioneer new potential through self-study and insatiable curiosity. Communicate well: • Harmonize diverse skills by thinking out of the box and communicating effectively with others.
Display integrity: • Work with diligence and sincerity as a responsible individual.