Chief Nursing Officer (CNO)
Location: Palmdale CA area
- State-of-the-art acute care 400-bed hospital
- Part of larger healthcare system
- Serves as an integral member of the senior leadership team
- Responsible for the clinical practice of nursing services in departments of the hospital, both inpatient and outpatient
- Reports to the President and CEO
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
Chief Nursing Officer CNO Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing from an accredited program
- NC RN License or Compact RN License
- Masters Degree
- Three years’ CNO experience in acute care hospital
- Prior experience in Joint Commission preparation and survey process
- No Visa Sponsorship Supported
The hospital offers an aggressive compensation commensurate with experience.