Retained Search is a traditional recruiting solution for client organizations that desire an executive partnership. Retained searches require 1/3 of the fee at project initiation, 1/3 at presentation of candidates, and the last 1/3 at search completion. This solution elevates your search and provides a shared-commitment strategy.
With Retained Search we search, identify, and provide qualified candidates with a higher level of commitment from our client companies.
- Search consultants devote all of their time to filling your position.
- Search coordinators are assigned to the project through its completion.
- Screening of candidates either in-person or by video conference is available upon request.
- Clients are given exclusivity of candidates.
Higher Level of Commitment, Higher Level of Service
Our Retained Search solution provides our clients with a higher level of commitment from our firm and utilizes our nine-step approach. This recruiting solution provides a deeper level of service and a higher level of quality than our other permanent placement solutions.
For our Retained Search we request our client to provide us with detailed position descriptions and a list of desired targeted competitor companies. We will also request a list of any current or previous internal or external activities associated with the search, a timeline, and contact information for the executives involved in the interviewing/hiring process.
Once commitments have been received, our firm will:
- Review the description in detail with our clients’ designated managers.
- Identify and make a list of additional competitor companies.
- Identify names of potential candidates through a combination of internet research, cold calling, and networking/sourcing.
- Contact the appropriate prospects utilizing a variety of methods and recruit or source those targeted individuals.
- Once interest is generated, we will request a bio from the potential candidate.
- We then telephone screen those who most closely meet our clients’ expectations and qualifications.
- Once telephone screened, that individual is then passed along to our client.
Custom Solutions – Hourly Retained Search
Our client’s have the option of our Hourly Retained Search at the current charge of $100/hour through project initiation and candidate selection. The remainder of the service charge will be due upon completion of the search. We will perform all of the activities associated with a traditional retained search but on an hourly basis.
Not Sure If This The Right Solution For Your Needs?
Our award-winning process and methodology enables us to develop customized solutions for each of our clients. We can offer a blend of services based upon the specific needs of each position and create a recruiting plan that suits your budget, strategic hiring plans, and staffing needs.