We are partnering with a newly purchased, PE backed organization looking to add a Controller to their team.
The Controller is responsible for the oversight of the day‐to‐day accounting operations, the monthly close process, financial statement preparation, analyses, regulatory reporting, as well as the strategic financial planning and reporting. The position requires knowledge of all aspects of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP). The Controller is a key member of the organization’s leadership team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Full ownership and accountability for all aspects of the accounting operations including daily cash management, accounts receivable and invoicing, accounts payable, general ledger maintenance, fixed asset subledgers and account reconciliations.
- Performs weekly cash flow forecast and intercompany cash activities.
- Prepares financial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule in accordance with GAAP reporting.
- Responsible for Intercompany reconciliation process.
- Responsible for regulatory reporting, including local business taxes.
- Supports annual financial audit.
- Safeguards the Company’s assets through establishing, monitoring, and reviewing effective internal controls.
- Lead annual strategy, annual budget and forecasting, monthly estimates, and monthly business reviews in partnership with the President and executive team members.
- Drive automation, efficiency, and scalability initiatives to meet growth requirements.
- Lead and manage at team.
- Perform additional projects/duties to support ongoing business needs
- Solid understanding of US GAAP accounting principles and financial analysis including an advanced understanding revenue recognition and lease accounting
- Strong communication both written and oral skills
- Ability and willingness to be hands‐on and dive into the detail
- Demonstrated track record in building and developing superior finance teams with best practices in a high‐growth, high change environment
- Analytical and problem‐solving skills
- Continuous process improvement mindset
- · Advanced Excel skills and comprehension
- High attention to detail and ability to work within stringent deadlines
- Ability to interact and influence direct and indirect reports and peers
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting or finance
- CPA license or equivalent certification preferred
- 7+ years progressive financial management experience
- 3+ years of supervisory experience in finance
- Solid financial, analytical, and business acumen
Other Open Positions
$115,000 - $150,000
Fort Worth, Texas
Treasury ManagerWe are partnering with a mid-market PE backed distribution organization adding a Treasury Manager to their team in the DFW area. Candidates will have the opportunity to work mainly remote going into the office 5-6 times a month.The Treasury Manager, will be r ....
$130,000 - $150,000
ControllerWe are partnering with a newly purchased, PE backed organization looking to add a Controller to their team.The Controller is responsible for the oversight of the day‐to‐day accounting operations, the monthly close process, financial statement preparatio ....
Senior Cost Accountant
$80,000 - $100,000
Saint Charles, Illinois
Senior Cost Accountant Provide support to the business operations team on cost drivers of the business as well as be a vital team member of the cost accounting team. Responsibilities include: Planning, studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activit ....
Director of Financial Planning & Analysis
$150,000 - $190,000
Director, Financial Planning and Analysis, RemoteDirects the company’s overall creation and execution of functions relating to all aspects of financial planning and analysis. In concert with the CFO and finance team, leads the company’s financial planning functio ....
$70,000 - $85,000
Senior AccountantWe are working with a spirits company looking to add a Senior Accountant to their growing accounting and finance team. Candidates will have the opportunity to work in a hybrid environment.We are seeking a Senior Accountant that is excited to assist all finan ....
Vice President, Revenue Growth and Optimization
$220,000 - $260,000
Vice President, Revenue Growth and OptimizationWe are working with a mid-market PE backed organization seeking a VP Revenue Growth and Optimization. Reporting directly to the CFO.Overall Description of Role: Seeking a seasoned and analytical business leader who can establish ....
$100,000 - $140,000
Plant ControllerWe are partnering with a newly purchased, PE backed manufacturing and distribution organization looking to add a Plant Controller to their team. Reporting to the VP Corporate Controller, you will be responsible for establishing processes for their two divisio ....
$0 - $0
West Allis, Wisconsin
Senior AccountantOur Client is an industry leader in manufacturing heavy-duty, innovative, custom-designed equipment and industrial machinery, and they are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team. *Potential to earn a ZERO DOLLAR MONTHLY PREMIUM Medical Insurance ....
Accounts Payable Associate
$0 - $0
Accounts Payable AssociateOur client is presently in search of an Accounts Payable Associate to join their firm!As an AP Associate, you will work with the accounting team and be responsible for completing payments and controlling expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, ....
$150,000 - $180,000
Corporate Controller We are partnering with a mid market PE firm looking to add a Controller to their new portfolio company in the DFW area. The Corporate Controller position is a hands-on role that is responsible for the accounting affairs of the overall organization and ....